napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle of Test E review

Prince123

So guys this is a short write up of my first cycle of TEST E 500 m/g twice a week for 12 weeks. The first 3 weeks really didn’t feel much as of weight or strength. After 4 week, I felt a lot stronger and my lifts were going up dramatically weight was inching up as well. I was taking my AL 12.5mg EOD and didn’t feel the estrogen high until I got my blood work done around 6th week to see how my test levels were looking. The blood report showed TEST levels around 3K and estrogen high too. So, bumped my AL to everyday for 10 days st8. Around the 6th week marker I also started getting lethargy and was passing out(Sleeping) during the day anytime anywhere. I was falling asleep at my desk at work didn’t even realize I passed out until my phone would drop from my hand or I would hit the keyboard. Driving got hard, couldn’t keep my eyes open btw I work 9am til 4pm. At night, I would wake up 5-6 times of discomfort. I was at the point where I just wanted to go to the doctor and let them know what was going on, but I wanted to wait and see if it would get better in PCT. My first week of Platinum PCT is coming to an end I have noticed big improvements in my sleep and tiredness. I no longer feel sleepy during the day and wake up twice just to piss, seems like everything is getting back to normal. I am guessing my side effects were due to 500m/g of TEST, I should have started with 350m/g but we think more is better.

Dude you were doing over 1000 mg a week thats too much an as i would consider kind of a waste at that level i would have ran at most 400 mg to 500 mg total per week

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

thanks for sharing bro, thats always helpful for everyone to see and to get an idea of what to expect

Top Bottom