napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle. i just wanna know everything is fine

shartoners

I am taking dbol+test e.. 40mg EOD for 4 weeks
And 500 mg a week for 11 weeks respectively.For pct I will start taking HCG 1000 iu a week from week 9-13 and from 14th week I will start taking nolvadex 40 40 20 20 for 4 weeks.I don't have gyno issues so I am not taking any aromatase inhibitor.Clomid is not available here.So I am working with only nolvadex.Just want your suggestion so that I will do it comfortably.Now I am in my 3 rd week. I am 21 years old and have 2 years training experience.

Good lord... you need to stop all this now.

So you're 21, running 500mg of test, an oral too, no liver protection, no AI and your pct is shit... and you have been training for 2 years?!? Bro stop all this now please, before you get hurt

And 500 mg a week for 11 weeks respectively.For pct I will start taking HCG 1000 iu a week from week 9-13 and from 14th week I will start taking nolvadex 40 40 20 20 for 4 weeks.I don't have gyno issues so I am not taking any aromatase inhibitor.Clomid is not available here.So I am working with only nolvadex.Just want your suggestion so that I will do it comfortably.Now I am in my 3 rd week. I am 21 years old and have 2 years training experience.

Nothing about this cycle is fine. You need to stop before you do any more damage to your liver

lets look at the obvious besides how SHITTY this cycle is in general... you are 21 years old! come on man... you are not running an ai with fucking dbol??? COME ON! thats HORRIBLE... what are you doing man? then to top it off you have a half ass pct... good lord... my suggestion is to STOP... 2 years of training????? how would you even know if are gyno prone????? dude seriously??? are you a troll because i am having a hard time believing anyone could be so ridiculous in what they are doing

lets look at the obvious besides how SHITTY this cycle is in general... you are 21 years old! come on man... you are not running an ai with fucking dbol??? COME ON! thats HORRIBLE... what are you doing man? then to top it off you have a half ass pct... good lord... my suggestion is to STOP... 2 years of training????? how would you even know if are gyno prone????? dude seriously??? are you a troll because i am having a hard time believing anyone could be so ridiculous in what they are doing

I think it is good that people on this forum don't tell Dylan their first cycle ''plans'' in person, because sometimes I think they will catch a right hook to the face xD

I think it is good that people on this forum don't tell Dylan their first cycle ''plans'' in person, because sometimes I think they will catch a right hook to the face xD

And it would be completely deserved too! LOL

Come to think of it Dylan's knuckles wouldn't last a week!!

Bro you are way too young to be using steroids. You need to stop all of this madness before you really fuck yourself up

Take a look at this link https://www.thirdlove.com/collections/bras

Pick out the one you like now because with Test/Dbol and no AI your going to need one.

Seriously though, listen to these guys, they are trying to help you by stopping you from making a terrible mistake bro.

Top Bottom