domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Need some advice about PCT

  1. #1

    Need some advice about PCT

    Ok some I'm a 40 yr old guy who went about it all wrong. I did Test Enanthate starting in Jan of 2016 all the way to oct of 2016 anywhere from 250 mg to 500 a wk. then took a month off before getting back on it all the way up to now June of 2017. Only been doing 250 mg a wk for the last 2 months or so.. Never really high doses or stacking w/ anything else, so now it's time to get completely clean here. So really need some advice on how to properly PCT to get back to normal if even possible. I have clomid & nova ready to go.. When shall I start taking & how much for how long? It's been one wk since my last injection of 250 mg. Would appreciate some advice. Thank you
    Last edited by Gesus562; 07-07-2017 at 01:58 PM.

  2. #2
    when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…








    here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...




    https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=133




    clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day




  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesus562 View Post
    Ok so I went about it all wrong. I did Test Enanthate starting in Jan of 2016 all the way to oct of 2016 anywhere from 250 mg to 500 a wk. then took a month off before getting back on it all the way up to now June of 2017. Only been doing 250 mg a wk for the last 2 months or so.. Never really high doses or stacking w/ anything else, so now it's time to get completely clean here. So really need some advice on how to properly PCT to get back to normal if even possible. Would appreciate some advice. Thank you
    With as long as you've been on, you will need an extended pct. this is what you'll need to run

    https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

    Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25/25/25
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    MK-2866 25mg ED
    GW 20mg ED

  4. #4
    if he's lucky he'll recover. very lucky

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    With as long as you've been on, you will need an extended pct. this is what you'll need to run

    https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

    Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25/25/25
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    MK-2866 25mg ED
    GW 20mg ED
    Definitely go 8 weeks like Rick laid out

  6. #6
    i would definitely go 8 weeks as well...




  7. #7
    Being as long as I was on it Is making a full recovery possible? I never did more then 2 cc a wk. Is this very dangerous what I did?

  8. #8
    I would say less than 50% easily. And yes, it was both dangerous and extremely foolish

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesus562 View Post
    Being as long as I was on it Is making a full recovery possible? I never did more then 2 cc a wk. Is this very dangerous what I did?
    no one can tell you with certainty man... im not one of those guys that beats people up when the make mistakes but at 40 years old, i would assume you would think about things and research them before you just do them... also, at 40 years old, it makes it much more difficult to recover... the BEST chance you have is to run a complete pct that was given to you but extending it to 8 weeks...




  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesus562 View Post
    Being as long as I was on it Is making a full recovery possible? I never did more then 2 cc a wk. Is this very dangerous what I did?
    Your dose doesnt really matter. Test shuts down natural production completely regardless of dose. Shutdown is shutdown and you've been shutdown a long time, so recovery will be a difficult uphill battle. The pct protocol I have you is your best shot and I'd also run hcg 500iu twice per week for 4 weeks up until your pct starts. Do not run hcg in pct

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •