napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle and advice on my next.

dus10

Hey guys, I’m pretty new to bodybuilding and the forum here so I’ll begin with my stats up front:
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 287
BF: 20.1% (I guess it’s accurate, I used a 3 spot method with a cheap caliper)
LBM: 231
I’m currently in week 7 of a Helladrol PH/MK-677 cycle I plan to end in a couple weeks and start PCT.
other than that I only supplement with thermovex pre workout, stance bcaa’s, creatine hydrochloride and forza pro7 protein.
I will throw in my 3 major lift PR’s not to brag but to give an idea of where I stand from a strength standpoint and where I’ve came. I was a high school athlete but my physical activity took a sharp
Decline after school, then marriage, then kids, then at the ripe age of 32 I decided to take my health back in June of this year. Since June my one rep max’s Have went up quite a bit:
Deadlift went from 225 to 500
Bench went from 205 to 300
I had never done a real squat but I maxed at 365 this month.
I feel like the Helladrol/mk cycle has helped me get stronger, but my stats and measurements haven’t changed very much if any at all.
I’m a big, fairly strong man, now I wanna look good. I lift 4-5 days per week, eat clean as I can and have developed an obsession with getting in the gym, I would just like to get some advice on my next cycle.
I want to cut fat, I know I gotta eat clean and I assume do cardio ����, but I would very much appreciate some advice on my next SARM cycle. I need to be safe for my kids, but I also need to be healthy for them. That’s why I’m looking at SARMs.
I’ve read some and it looks like Ostarine/Cardarine/s4 are some cornerstones but I can’t afford the vision problems I’ve heard comes along with s4, i run machinery and drive CDL trucks from time to time.
With all that said, I would appreciate any advice you guys could throw my way, I’m still extremely wet behind the ears to the SARM world so please bear in mind I’m learning. How long after my PCT is over with this current cycle can I begin a cutting cycle safely?
Thanks in a advance for any help you guys can afford me, I’m all ears.

After pct is over you can start your next sarms cycle after about 4 weeks off. For the goals you have, this is the cycle I'd go with. I can also give you a recommendation without S4, but the vision sides from s4 are pretty easily controlled with proper dosing and it's great for your goals

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thank you sir, that’s the kind of answer I was hoping for, who do you guys recommend purchasing from?

Thank you sir, that’s the kind of answer I was hoping for, who do you guys recommend purchasing from?

Sarmsx is the best high quality sarms you can find, but they are on vacation until November 15th. If you want legit he quality sarms in the meantime, I suggest getting them from Biotech. You can email them for sarms orders at [email protected]

Ok thanks, 2 more weeks of this cycle, plus PCT and a 4 week off period will give them plenty time to be back from vacation. Thanks again!

Thank you brother, I listen and read on here just like I take advice in the gym, thank you guys a ton!

I’m pretty proud of the strength I’ve been able to gain, will this stack allow me to cut fat and keep my lifts up?

The real trouble with strength gain is not as much making the strength gains as actually seeing them on the diet if your diet is even a little bit aggressive, calorie wise. Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I haven't used S4, but I don't think SARMS are as potent as something like halo or drol where it doesn't even matter if you're in deficit, you just have boatloads of aggression and power. I don't say that to discourage use of S4, just to moderate your expectations of strength levels in the gym if you go on an aggressive diet to lose fat. It's quite rare I see anyone perform in a strength capacity at a consistently high level for weeks at a time on a calorie deficit. Carbs are very important to CNS recovery from heavy workouts and carbs are precisely the most effective macro to control and limit on a diet right. So just bear in mind why while you will maintain and probably grow your limit strength, it probably won't always feel that way in the gym. There will be days on a cut where your practical day-of 1RM is 50% of what it was a month earlier just because of the fatigue and calorie restriction. But I do think SARMS are more idea for you than AAS obv not only goal wise just where you are building habits. Good luck!

Top Bottom