napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle

nioua

Hi guys , I'm 20years old I've been training for one year and a half and I'm about to start my first cycle that shows here ,so wut do you think about it , can I get some opinions?
Then, wut do you think about the "brutal anavar" especialy??

Last edited:
I already bought all these products, there is no turning back, so I'll really appreciate if you give me some advice on how to use them properly
thank you

Yea I'd have to agree man get rid of it somehow and eat big - run a sarms stack if you'd like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have 200mg(*7) of Deca Duraboline * 250mg(*10) of Testosteron Enanthate + Brutal Anadrol from BioTechUSA + Legalon !!

Aim to hit a number over 200 lbs naturally try getting like 240-250 lbs natty

i have 200mg(*7) of Deca Duraboline * 250mg(*10) of Testosteron Enanthate + Brutal Anadrol from BioTechUSA + Legalon !!

You really think you need 17 bottles for a first cycle? All you need is a little bit of test on a first cycle. And I'm not even gonna guide you how you should run a first cycle cause you definitely need to have a better base. You gotta get decent stats naturally and be lifting for a longer period of time with nothing but hard ass work.

True man eat big brother
It's not expensive either
There's cheap ways to get those cals and protein in
Keep cardio to a minimum and just lift heavy

I already try the deca 3month from now.

I took a dose of 200mg/week for 3 weeks and I stopped.

can I take a low dosage for now (cycle of eight weeks) and continued after for exemple 100mg of deca/week + 250mg of testosterone/week whitout anadrol !!!

I already try the deca 3month from now.

I took a dose of 200mg/week for 3 weeks and I stopped.

can I take a low dosage for now (cycle of eight weeks) and continued after for exemple 100mg of deca/week + 250mg of testosterone/week whitout anadrol !!!

Wow I just slammed my head on the table reading this.

Hahhh
to be honest
I was 97 kg, and I stop gym for these 3 month and now I want to revive me and get that mass back xD :D

Top Bottom