napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle

Jack34567

Hey Dylan, so I will be doint my first cycle soon. I am going to be in a calorie deficit with it. The goal is to gain about 8-10lbs lean mass whilst on this cycle in a 8-10 week period.

Current stats:
Height - 173cm
Weight - 170lbs
Bf - 15%

Cycle will be:

Clen
Yohimbine
Test Prop (1ml every other day)
Proviron (4 tabs every night)

Blood, test and cholesterol have all been checked by a doctor. Everything is in order.

Do you think this is the right cycle to do for my first time and could my expectations be achieved?
Thanks

How old are you? You will need to temper your expectations on muscle mass gain. Running a pure bulk, those would be optimistic numbers for lean muscle mass gain. Clen isn't really recommended as it has dangerous side effects. Cardarine is a better and safer way to go for those goals.

is this a serious post? how on earth do you expect to gain 10 pounds on this with clen and yohimbine and why would you ever be using this on a first cycle? i dont know how this can be serious to be honest

I recommend SARMS to get in the proper condition first and foremost then do a steroid bulking cycle later on.

There's nothing wrong with it for a first cycle but you want to gain 8-10 lbs while eating in a deficit which ain't gonna happen. Your approach is completely wrong in this situation. You will not achieve your goals.

Your body fat is already on the high side so you might as well lose the body fat with SARMS first then do a real cycle later on where you can gain some muscle.

Last edited by a moderator:
i has nothing to do with test and proviron and NOONE said that it did... its the absurdity of having clen and t3 in there and saying you want to gain 10 lbs. not to mention the dangers of it... not ONE person said a thing about test and proviron and im pretty sure you know that...

first cycle should be test only period but proviron is fine to add in there... its not going to be anything like adding any other steroid in there... its not like that whatsoever so its fine to go with but thats it unless its a sarm or something like that

My main goal is to do a recomposition. I’ve Been told to run the cycle 8-10 weeks - what’s your take? Is it fine to take test P twice a week with proviron everyday? Also what if I added S4 in there?

Test Prop is EOD minimum and it's going to hurt for a first timer. Generally we recommend Test Cyp or E for 12 weeks 350mg with Aromasin 12.5mg eod.

It sounds like you haven't done the proper research if you don't know that Test Prop is a short ester and MUST be injected frequently. It's going to kick in fast and hard and your body will freak out. A slower ester is better for beginners.

Just do 12 weeks bro. You'll have a couple of extra weeks to diet.

Test Cyp or E - 350mg (split twice a week)

Aromasin - 12.5mg eod (adjust with mid cycle blood work)

GW-501516 - 20mg ed (www.esarms.com)

You'll be happier with this cycle. Save the Proviron until later you don't even know how you'll respond to the DHT from Testosterone.

PCT

Just an outsider looking in.
These guys are just trying to give you some solid advice on how to get started.
Your first cycle should not be something you jump into blindly. You need to go at it a bit easier. It’s not a one and done kinda thing. Run a test only cycle so you can figure out what and how your body reacts. Remember this is like an experiment. If you throw a bunch of stuff in you and start to have problems or sides, you will not know what is causing it and you you will blow the whole cycle. Start with a base (test maybe add a sarm). Once you have your foundation. Then you can start to build on it.
Do your next cycle with the base and something else. And so on and so on.
This doesn’t happen overnight.
Remember this is your body. Give it respect. Treat it right and don’t cause it to freak out. You will have longer lasting gains and results.
What is your age?
What kind of coach?
Good luck.

Just an outsider looking in.
These guys are just trying to give you some solid advice on how to get started.
Your first cycle should not be something you jump into blindly. You need to go at it a bit easier. It’s not a one and done kinda thing. Run a test only cycle so you can figure out what and how your body reacts. Remember this is like an experiment. If you throw a bunch of stuff in you and start to have problems or sides, you will not know what is causing it and you you will blow the whole cycle. Start with a base (test maybe add a sarm). Once you have your foundation. Then you can start to build on it.
Do your next cycle with the base and something else. And so on and so on.
This doesn’t happen overnight.
Remember this is your body. Give it respect. Treat it right and don’t cause it to freak out. You will have longer lasting gains and results.
What is your age?
What kind of coach?
Good luck.
Excellent advice bro... Thanks

Thanks for the advice man. If it was up to me i’d Run test e with proviron and maybe a sarm. I’m not sure their reasoning for wanting to put me on test p and proviron.
I am too young to be doing this - don’t shoot on me I know I know.

Thanks for the advice man. If it was up to me i’d Run test e with proviron and maybe a sarm. I’m not sure their reasoning for wanting to put me on test p and proviron.
I am too young to be doing this - don’t shoot on me I know I know.
What's your age?

If you do not understand why they want you to run something then do not run it!!
Again it’s your body. Understand and research everything they are telling you.
I do not know what kind of coach this is since you won’t tell the whole story.
I assume they are not doctors and at the end of the day they are not stuck with the shitty results, body damage or side affects. You are!!
Sounds like Bro advice.
Meaning “this is what I do,so you should also.” That is crap. Everyone is different and react different to different compounds. That’s how people get hurt.
If you know you are too young then it sounds like you already know that it is wrong. You already sound smart enough to make good choices. Don’t be pressured and don’t rush it. It cracks me up when I hear. My buddy gave me this stuff I am taking! I ask what is it and what’s it for. “Not sure but he got huge”
Why are you doing it. Is it just to look big?
Athlete? What? Why?
The more I hear, the more jacked up it sounds. Bro be smart and take care of yourself, please.

how old are you? your last post doesnt even make sense... you said if it were up to you that you would run test and proviron but dont understand their reasoning for you to be on test and proviron? man, if it were me, i wouldnt run ANYTHING other than like a sarm or something like that... this is way too all over the place

Top Bottom