napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle

I will be running my first cycle and I could not be more excited. I am thinking of doing just hgh. 2iu per day 5 days a week for a few months to see just how my body takes it. Will that be enough? If all goes well I will introduce test cyp. I will be documenting my experience. Any help or pointers is definately appreciated as I have much to read

Please post your full stats and goals.

2ius of HGH good enough for what?

5’10 223lbs I am on the keto diet right now. I do a lot of cardio I.e jiu jitsu 3x a week and I run daily. I am not sure how much weight I need or want to lose because I’m a stocky Guy. Just get a little more lean I guess.

31 years young. I am not sure of my body fat definately high 20s I’m sure
Bf% WAY too high to think about AAS. You need to get down to 12-15% max then consider it. If your that high your diets shit!no other way of putting it. Sarms maybe a option

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RickRock or Dylan will set you up with a SARMS cutting stack. Work on your diet and keep eating in a deficit with cardio. Your bf% is too high for steroids.

yes, body fat is FAR too high right now... you can get to where you need to be but its going to take A LOT of discipline with diet and training man... here's a sarms cutting stack to start with

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom