napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My First cycle

clonebeer

Hey hello from the other side of the pond (UK)Dylan,

I have been watching your YOU_TUBE video's and am amazed to the information you give out...i am very impressed, so much i thought

I would ask some advise on my very first cycle.

I am 52 and have been in the gym for years working away, but only in the last 4-5 years working hard doing 5 workouts a week on individual parts. I have muscle definition but at 52 i have a little fat around the waist and bottom back, expected at my age right?

I have been thinking about trying a steroid and have been doing a bit of research and have been listening to various recommendations and what people suggest. Its just making the right option and getting the best advise and I am shit scared of needles so i was thinking about the pill form.

I came one of you information video's regarding tbol or dbol.......i was thinking of dbol as this was suggested to me, but with the information that it was less harsh and less water retention and you keep a lot of the gains after the cycle and pct....i am thinking more about tbol.

So do you think a 8 week cycle of tbol for my first cycle would be good to gain more muscle and to lose some body fat at define me? You say in some cases you can add to the cycle ( i was told adding cardarine) but what do you suggest as i want to do this right and safely. I was going to add also on my cycle a good natural liver aid supplement like organ st - 1 serving/day and good natural testosterone booster like post ct- 1 serving/day.

For pct - directly after my cycle 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like organ st- 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like post ct - 1 serving/day

In your experience would this be about right for my first cycle?

Any information and advise would be most appreciated Dylan

as you age, its much easier to gain fat especially in those areas, yes...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? FULL stats... your first cycle should really be test only unless you start with sarms, which may be a much better starting point for you to get you in better condition...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Hey Dylan
Thanks so much for getting back to me I know your time and reply’s are in big demand.
To answer your question about my stats... I’m 52, 44 chest, 34 inches waist,5 foot 10 inches in height, 16 % body fat.

Best regards

You're not in good enough shape for a cycle and steroids are not fat burners anyway, try intermittent fasting + cardio to get leaner - there aren't any sides! Rick has put a really good post out on this subject IF always works very well for me.

For the goals you have sarms make the most sense here. Besides that, they won't have the side effects and shutdown that steroids do. You really need to be a little more advanced for steroids in better shape. Steroids are hard to recover from for older guys. Diet is where you need to start. Check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help

When was the last time you had your testosterone levels checked?

I would probably hold off on steroids because I don't think they are the best idea for your goals. I think EZ_E has a great point..........get your test levels checked out. You might be a good candidate for TRT. If you do in fact have low test levels that can certainly contribute to fat gain. If test checks out fine then I would look at SARMs instead of steroids. They are much better tools for helping get rid of body fat. Steroids are really for adding muscle mass.

Thank you for your advise...i think you may be on to something i had never thought of before and now makes sense.......i think i will head for the doctor and check my test levels.
Although i do work hard at gym i find my libido suffers alot and may be trt might be the way.... great advise ...thank you

Hi Dylan,
ez deff has a point as i find when i work had at gym it deff makes my libido suffer and trt may be an option to getting back on track and getting my test levels checked.

I have yes been watching about sarms and your youtube information on them for a while now, so a setup for a sarm stack from you would be great and much appreciated

Been doing some research here in uk and it seems that TRT is not given out easily at all here, if at all i dont know how easy it is in Canada or United states.

I've never needed TRT thank God but from all I hear it is very difficult for anyone back here in the UK to get prescribed test by their GP. You'll have a much better chance going private but that's obviously going to be expensive.

Self diagnosis is far from ideal but if you do go that route at least you'll get plenty of help here. Before you do that I suggest you try everything possible to increase your test naturally, things that could help are:-

Omega 3 fish oils
Vitamin D
A good multi vitamin/mineral supplement
Lots of cruciferous veggies
Plenty of sleep
Don't train too frequently
Avoid all form of stress
Lots of fresh air
Try to minimise taking medications
Last but not least Post CT from good ole DGA

As far as sarms go, this is the cycle id recommend to you

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Hey Older bro,
I am going to go to doctor to see at least if i can get a blood test and see levels and take it from there.

I do take all that you recommend apart from the post ct DGA....so that would be a good addition and i was looking at Evlution Nutrition Testosterone Booster Pills EVL Test Training & Recovery Amplifier.

Appreciate your time to rely

Hello Rickrock,
Much appreciated for your sarms stack...i will probably go for it and give that a try, although the post-ct ...i cant find a supplier for that in uk

Hey Older bro,
I am going to go to doctor to see at least if i can get a blood test and see levels and take it from there.

I do take all that you recommend apart from the post ct DGA....so that would be a good addition and i was looking at Evlution Nutrition Testosterone Booster Pills EVL Test Training & Recovery Amplifier.

Appreciate your time to rely

My pleasure, you're already ticking the boxes for pretty much everything which is good. I can't speak for other test boosters so would only want to suggest Post CT, tbh honest Dylan is so particular about everything he does that you know that when he puts a product out it really is as good as it gets.

Hey Older bro,
Thanks for that, and yes i agree Dylan does give out great information and on products...so will give it a try and get some imported.
Many thanks again for your support and def will get back if i need any thing more regarding cycles

brother, you can order post ct from the link rick gave you and it can be shipped to you from the us with no problems whatsoever

Top Bottom