napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my first cycle

stakimers

Hi Dylan I hope you can help me I’m bing watching your videos and do some research to find how I can do my first cycle what I need to use .
I’m 42 years old I’m been training for long and I’m not bad shape but I want to go we bit further and I want to do cycle right way like what you say in the videos but my problem I don’t understand enough in the videos because English is not my first language this why I need your help if you can give advice what you recommend for me to start with because I get confused did I need to use for first 4 weeks just testosterone or use Anavar or Winstrol with it or use all of them together from beginning

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

height in FEET AND INCHES and weight in POUNDS

We are going to need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you brother

Top Bottom