napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle

zimirtoon

Hey Dylan,

I man with a high of 1.93, cm ( 6,3 feet) and 83 kg. am 23 years old. I'm curious of doing just one year cycel. am doing track and field. i was just wondering if you know what i blood test i should look for when am clean. i will have
professional help doing this cycel. But i just want your take on it. What blood values should i look for. What do you think of using anavar in my first cycel ? if i may send you the list of the stuff so you can see. it would be great.

thank you for the videoes.

Have a nice weekend.

You're too young for steroids... SARMS would be an excellent option for you!
This is a great stack for speed, endurance and strength:

Weeks 1-12
GW 20mg per day
RAD-140 20mg per day
S4 50mg per day split 2 doses

Mini pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

you are too undersized and too young for steroids... you will crush yourself internally being that undersized and ruin yourself long term by being this young..

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

You are far too young and have no business using steroids at your age bro. It's also very clear that you have no idea what you're doing either, on top,of the fact that you haven't put in the time to build a good natural base and foundation. A year of training is nothing

Hello dylan.
i think i am very naive.
I am very fond of the product you sell. I love your informative videos.

what would you have recommended me to do? I have a budget I have to stick with. I have practiced for almost 7 years with explosive strength, tension and base strength. I would like to take it to a new level with the product. I have some questions.

-How long is it meant that a bottle of S-4, rad and GW will last?
-What would you have done if you have a limited budget you can use?
Sidenote (I understand that you support the quality and the product you sell. But is there something that could have been recommended to me with your budget (500 dollar) .)

Where can you buy clomid? which was recommended for mini-mail.

btw: I'll nevertheless buy the product from you. but only want the most information from companies.

Weeks 1-12
GW 20mg per day
RAD-140 20mg per day
S4 50mg per day split 2 doses

Mini pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I have also read about the product

Thank you for all the information and vidoes. sorry for being naive.

big supporter

with a limited budget i would simply wait until you dont have one no matter WHAT you run because this is not a lifestyle to have a very limited budget with brother... you dont have to be a millionaire or anything ridiculous like that but you have to be able to buy your products, supports, the right food, the gym etc... there's a lot that goes into aside from just purchasing a cycle...

With all my respect.
My purpose is to see how far I can do it in my sport. (sprint 400m) i have been doing it for 5- 6 years now. I have set a goal to try it for about a year. from December since you do not sell until August 2018. The reason is that I'm thinking of ending the sport if I do not reach my goals and nevertheless will be my last season. (So why not). Then thought about whether you could still answer those questions over. realize that you are a busy and amazing type. but would have been good to get an overview of everything.

Dylan's and other advice are correct. But I think we can get more specific. How fast do are you now? 46? What is your goal? 45/44? What has been your progression over the last 2 years? Any injuries? Have you ever tried GW? I think you can put together a good year of training and see great results just from SARMS RAD and GW. If you cannot run a 46 right now, do not even think of steroids? You may want to use in order to win a Regional Champ., but you can get there with SARMS. Esp. GW.

my 400m is now 48.. but i want to get to 47 low range or 46.. am thinking of using s4 and gw. do you think with sarm i will get 47 or 46 ? what is the diffrenes s4 and rad ?

s4 is more for muscle hardening, explosiveness, strength where rad is more for size, but lean size and endurance... either one will be beneficial because you already have enough endurance with gw and you need the explosiveness of s4.. i would go with s4 as i generally recommend it for people in your circumstance... also, im not a psychic, i dont know how much it will improve your time but it will only benefit you and what you are doing

Perhaps you can find a person with the knowledge that can assist you. This is not that difficult. Your training is the most important. a low 48 to a high 46 is possible. But there are many factors, and SARMS or any type of PED is just one component.

Last edited:
Top Bottom