napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my ferst gear

bama223

im glad to fined a place wher gear is openly discust im thinking off runing my ferst test ever but im honestly kinda weryed bucus of all the ppl and md s out ther saying it kan kill u so my qweston is how likly are you to git a heart atack on test im 37 in good shape eny feed baak wood be awsum sorrry for the horibull spelling thanks bama223

im glad to fined a place wher gear is openly discust im thinking off runing my ferst test ever but im honestly kinda weryed bucus of all the ppl and md s out ther saying it kan kill u so my qweston is how likly are you to git a heart atack on test im 37 in good shape eny feed baak wood be awsum sorrry for the horibull spelling thanks bama223
Are you from America? I suggest you type in whatever you are trying to say in your native language and put it in Google translate. Otherwise nobody will understand wtf you are saying.

Other than that welcome to isarms.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Testosterone used safely and reasonably will not cause any issues. There is always risk of enlargement of the heart. There could always be pre existing factors that may complicate things. Anything can happen.

Generally it's not an issue.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Bro, we are going to need a lot more information from you here before we can help. In good shape is,open to interpretation. What is your height, weight, and bodyfat? Also what is your experience and goals?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

lol no im from the us i just suck at speling as for the in shape part your right im 5 11 199lbs as of this morning dont know my bf i run 30to45 min 3times a week my blood presher is 115over71 at rest i lift heavy 5 days a week soryy to be that vage i know beter duuuuuuuuuu thanks for the wellcom hope to lern alot from the site

Theres no way your 37... It seems more like 3.7... I cant understand any of this
There's no way a person who is 37 from the US can spell that bad. Only way possible is if he dropped out of school at the age of 3.7 like you said.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

lol no im from the us i just suck at speling as for the in shape part your right im 5 11 199lbs as of this morning dont know my bf i run 30to45 min 3times a week my blood presher is 115over71 at rest i lift heavy 5 days a week soryy to be that vage i know beter duuuuuuuuuu thanks for the wellcom hope to lern alot from the site

he is in shape runs 30-45 minutes 3 times a week is 5'11' 199lbs don't know his current bf% and his normal blood pressure is 115/71 lifts heavy 5 days a week.

I guess the question would be Bama what are your goals and have you had any bloodwork done toe determine if you need testosterone?

There's no way a person who is 37 from the US can spell that bad. Only way possible is if he dropped out of school at the age of 3.7 like you said.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

lol... im not trying to be a spell check over here or critique someone's grammar but fuck man... there's just no way he is 37... im not buying it, not for a second... noone made it through life that long and can't even speak in sentences.. not possible!

you would be surprised bro but nevertheless he is here for help and we are going to help him as much as we can right? lol he will probably ask about the same damn conversion questions I did about pinning and mls/mgs etc I can tell you my Alabama math is about as good as balancing a checking account. and I don't write checks anymore hahaha

ya im a bama fan will im 37 i did drop out of school and i know my speling sucks its cool tho iv not let it stop me enywher elss

Top Bottom