napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My experiences with winstrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

great vid brother, i also noticed like you have, that despite people saying it puts on minimal size and is just a mainly cosmetic steroid, i saw some pretty decent size and strength gains off it, while in a deficit aswell.

Never used Winstrol but I know it's a go to by many for a cutting cycle.

Dylan my man! Over the many years I?ve seen the truth in your words and I remember once you got totally jacked and you shared some pics and we all thought you was on some crazy doses of tren or deca hahaha but your combination of training, mental focus, science backing up your approach, and knowing how to utilize your compounds is unmatched and certainly you are a wonder to watch and over the years you?re still proving that you are the man! Keep it up buddy !

Dylan my man! Over the many years I?ve seen the truth in your words and I remember once you got totally jacked and you shared some pics and we all thought you was on some crazy doses of tren or deca hahaha but your combination of training, mental focus, science backing up your approach, and knowing how to utilize your compounds is unmatched and certainly you are a wonder to watch and over the years you?re still proving that you are the man! Keep it up buddy !
hey bro, good to hear from you! i hope all is good with you man!

great vid brother, i also noticed like you have, that despite people saying it puts on minimal size and is just a mainly cosmetic steroid, i saw some pretty decent size and strength gains off it, while in a deficit aswell.
thanks brother! yes, its very underrated for what it can do for size and strength

Winny is incredible if you have the proper expectation on what it will do. I actually have some on hand right now for the future since I am finally lean enough for it, lol. Keep up these videos brother. They are great information and you deliver them incredibly well!

Winny is incredible if you have the proper expectation on what it will do. I actually have some on hand right now for the future since I am finally lean enough for it, lol. Keep up these videos brother. They are great information and you deliver them incredibly well!
i really appreciate that brother... your feedback is always important to me!

Top Bottom