napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My experiences with trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Do you prefer tren A or tren E? Ive had way less sides on the E. Currently have a friend running tren A and his mood swings are wild and thats exactly how i was on my first run. Since swithing to tren e ive had very little to no sides. Great video, love seeing other peoples feedback on the compound. it hits everyone differently

If I EVER run Tren again, I’m going to try E for sure. Ace was a fucking nightmare for me, had insomnia and some mild night sweats. But the mood swings were the worst, I was such an asshole towards my wife. I am grateful she understands and is able to stick it out with me.

I keep telling everyone if you're gonna run Ace pin that shit every day. There will be sides but they are far more tolerable and manageable. It's best to start with a low dosage and increase very slowly over a period of about 8 weeks. Just my 2 cents and it works for me. 3 successful Tren cycles.

I keep telling everyone if you're gonna run Ace pin that shit every day. There will be sides but they are far more tolerable and manageable. It's best to start with a low dosage and increase very slowly over a period of about 8 weeks. Just my 2 cents and it works for me. 3 successful Tren cycles.

Pinning every other day was hard enough, I couldn’t pin that shit daily. Not enough pin spots per recovery time. Might of just been my gear, because both Test C and Tren A had horrible PIP. And I’ve never had that before until my Tren cycle.

I have to agree I don't think Tren is suitable for guys who do endurance cardio. I do 30 minutes on the stairs before my workout but it's super low impact. I don't think I could run a mile on the treadmill much less 10 miles on Tren.

Tren shines as a cutting drug due to it's nutrient partitioning effect that with a proper diet you really don't need to do a shit load of cardio anyways. For me 30 minutes a day is enough.

Pinning every other day was hard enough, I couldn’t pin that shit daily. Not enough pin spots per recovery time. Might of just been my gear, because both Test C and Tren A had horrible PIP. And I’ve never had that before until my Tren cycle.

X2, im not a fan of pinning. Exactly why i switched over to enanthate but good lord that first tren run. the results and sides were just insane. 3D shoulders, everyone in the gym was like damn dude what the hell are you taking.....oh just those new improved BCAA's, my exact answer lol. Tren does burn a bit to inject for sure, test shouldnt have any PIP unless its a virgin muscle or its prop.

You'll actually have less PIP pinning every day because you're pinning half the oil volume. I have 6 sites I rotate and I have no issues with PIP.

X2, im not a fan of pinning. Exactly why i switched over to enanthate but good lord that first tren run. the results and sides were just insane. 3D shoulders, everyone in the gym was like damn dude what the hell are you taking.....oh just those new improved BCAA's, my exact answer lol. Tren does burn a bit to inject for sure, test shouldnt have any PIP unless its a virgin muscle or its prop.

Now I understand the hype behind 'BCAAs'1

Do you prefer tren A or tren E? Ive had way less sides on the E. Currently have a friend running tren A and his mood swings are wild and thats exactly how i was on my first run. Since swithing to tren e ive had very little to no sides. Great video, love seeing other peoples feedback on the compound. it hits everyone differently
i honestly prefer tren e but i despise pinning a lot and thats one of the main reasons why...

How often do you have to pin Tren E? I heard it’s a lot better for sides. If I run Tren again I’m going to try E. Just need to know how often to pin.

The website isn’t loading for me. I HATE that they deleted your vids on YT bro. Are they going to be found on this site from now on?

I wanted to do research in tren and found all your videos gone.

Top Bottom