PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My experiences with trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

My experiences with trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

In this video I take an in depth look at my experiences with trenbolone...

My experiences with trenbolone: https://www.elitefitness.com/videos/...th-trenbolone/

Do you prefer tren A or tren E? Ive had way less sides on the E. Currently have a friend running tren A and his mood swings are wild and thats exactly how i was on my first run. Since swithing to tren e ive had very little to no sides. Great video, love seeing other peoples feedback on the compound. it hits everyone differently

If I EVER run Tren again, I’m going to try E for sure. Ace was a fucking nightmare for me, had insomnia and some mild night sweats. But the mood swings were the worst, I was such an asshole towards my wife. I am grateful she understands and is able to stick it out with me.

I keep telling everyone if you're gonna run Ace pin that shit every day. There will be sides but they are far more tolerable and manageable. It's best to start with a low dosage and increase very slowly over a period of about 8 weeks. Just my 2 cents and it works for me. 3 successful Tren cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I keep telling everyone if you're gonna run Ace pin that shit every day. There will be sides but they are far more tolerable and manageable. It's best to start with a low dosage and increase very slowly over a period of about 8 weeks. Just my 2 cents and it works for me. 3 successful Tren cycles.
    Pinning every other day was hard enough, I couldn’t pin that shit daily. Not enough pin spots per recovery time. Might of just been my gear, because both Test C and Tren A had horrible PIP. And I’ve never had that before until my Tren cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    In this video I take an in depth look at my experiences with trenbolone...

My experiences with trenbolone: https://www.elitefitness.com/videos/...th-trenbolone/
    Great video. I love to hear personal experiences on here. Really helps better understand what could happen. Thanks for sharing brotha

I have to agree I don't think Tren is suitable for guys who do endurance cardio. I do 30 minutes on the stairs before my workout but it's super low impact. I don't think I could run a mile on the treadmill much less 10 miles on Tren.

Tren shines as a cutting drug due to it's nutrient partitioning effect that with a proper diet you really don't need to do a shit load of cardio anyways. For me 30 minutes a day is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    Pinning every other day was hard enough, I couldn’t pin that shit daily. Not enough pin spots per recovery time. Might of just been my gear, because both Test C and Tren A had horrible PIP. And I’ve never had that before until my Tren cycle.
    X2, im not a fan of pinning. Exactly why i switched over to enanthate but good lord that first tren run. the results and sides were just insane. 3D shoulders, everyone in the gym was like damn dude what the hell are you taking.....oh just those new improved BCAA's, my exact answer lol. Tren does burn a bit to inject for sure, test shouldnt have any PIP unless its a virgin muscle or its prop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    Pinning every other day was hard enough, I couldnít pin that shit daily. Not enough pin spots per recovery time. Might of just been my gear, because both Test C and Tren A had horrible PIP. And Iíve never had that before until my Tren cycle.
    You'll actually have less PIP pinning every day because you're pinning half the oil volume. I have 6 sites I rotate and I have no issues with PIP.

Nice video Dylan. I hope those considering tren will take the time to watch it