napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My experiences with trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Nice. I'm defnitely interested in hearing your side of things when it comes to Tren, considering Tren is the one compound that has different opinions on it all over the spectrum, and user experiences vary so much

I used it on my last cycle for the first time, 300mg per week, pinning 3 times a week and with 500mg of test per week.

I wasn't a fan of it, I just felt tired most of the time and when it came to sleep I couldn't sleep even though I was tired. I hated pinning 3 times a week as well.

I ended up getting anxiety on it as well, well it made it worst.

So i don't think I'll run it again and stick to test and deca in the future, feel like I get better results and feel better with this combo

I used it on my last cycle for the first time, 300mg per week, pinning 3 times a week and with 500mg of test per week.

I wasn't a fan of it, I just felt tired most of the time and when it came to sleep I couldn't sleep even though I was tired. I hated pinning 3 times a week as well.

I ended up getting anxiety on it as well, well it made it worst.

So i don't think I'll run it again and stick to test and deca in the future, feel like I get better results and feel better with this combo

Tren defnitely isn't for everyone, and I've avoided it completely the last couple years because of the side effcts I don't like. I may use it again and give it one more shot this summer (with a few tweaks as an expiriment to reduce sides more) but I'm still on the fence on if I will even do that to be honest. Test, Deca, Masteron and EQ are my main go to compounds that I can pretty much adapt to make work very well for any goal or scenario with pretty much no sides so it's hard to deviate from that

Sides are different for everyone. I've done pro hormones with worse sides then tren. I did however just cut my tren e cycle short going only 9 weeks. The sweats at night and insomnia just wasn't worth it especially this time of the year. I'll finish it up with mastering in the summer. If I had to choose I would go back to tren ace. Worst sides but good lord with a good diet and proper training...you just look amazing. In the end, tren is playing with fire either way, the sides can be very real and you need to know how to cycle it safely.

Tren defnitely isn't for everyone, and I've avoided it completely the last couple years because of the side effcts I don't like. I may use it again and give it one more shot this summer (with a few tweaks as an expiriment to reduce sides more) but I'm still on the fence on if I will even do that to be honest. Test, Deca, Masteron and EQ are my main go to compounds that I can pretty much adapt to make work very well for any goal or scenario with pretty much no sides so it's hard to deviate from that
im pretty much done with it... i see more indications of different types of long term sides especially when it comes to the mind and alzheimers etc... so im likely not going to use it again

im pretty much done with it... i see more indications of different types of long term sides especially when it comes to the mind and alzheimers etc... so im likely not going to use it again
Very good point Dylan, and as we have both discussed it's more about health, safety, and longevity now for us both. We are on the same page there

Top Bottom