napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My experiences with superdrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I have a feeling I already know the answers to this one without even watching it lol. Superdrol is something I won't ever touch again with a 10 foot pole myself

Agreed with RR, tried a clone to it and the lethargy and back pumps were unreal. Not worth it for the feeling all day. I did gain quite a bit however. I haven’t even tried dbol or adrol yet

I have a feeling I already know the answers to this one without even watching it lol. Superdrol is something I won't ever touch again with a 10 foot pole myself
loll i hear you bro... trust me, if you paid me i would still say no fucking way on using it again... literally the worst i have ever felt on any cycle BY FAR

loll i hear you bro... trust me, if you paid me i would still say no fucking way on using it again... literally the worst i have ever felt on any cycle BY FAR
I think I still have like 3 or 4 full bottles of the old og CEL M-DROL in my stash along with some Beastdrol.

I think I still have like 3 or 4 full bottles of the old og CEL M-DROL in my stash along with some Beastdrol.
man, i know you remember the results people use to get with the beast in the good old days! man, that shit was incredible...

I am interested in a short 3 week Superdrol Cycle but having trouble deciding on the right stack.

Can anyone give me ideas?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am interested in a short 3 week Superdrol Cycle but having trouble deciding on the right stack.

Can anyone give me ideas?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yea dont do something that stupid... you would NEVER use superdrol without test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom