napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My doc is stupid and opinion on bloods

BigJay23

Went in today to get blood work results.. Turns out my T is 228 and I told her I've been on TEst and now I'm on clomid and daa.
She told me no one prescribes clomid and didn't know it was used for that in her knowledge to help turn testes back on
Anyways she tried to put me on TRT saying well check it again in 8 weeks and I said obv they'll be higher when I'm on TRT!! Dumb bitch
And I saw the blood work my kidneys are fucked I guess she said because of protein shakes and my diet is too high in protein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your BUN is only 19 and creatine is 16... I don't see where she's getting that your kidneys are f'ed lol.

well cuz shes a she probably don't know shit about a mans bloods but then again I am totally specualting

c6bd93fa35e1278c9d9ba5fb3b0dee8b.jpg

Went in today to get blood work results.. Turns out my T is 228 and I told her I've been on TEst and now I'm on clomid and daa.
She told me no one prescribes clomid and didn't know it was used for that in her knowledge to help turn testes back on
Anyways she tried to put me on TRT saying well check it again in 8 weeks and I said obv they'll be higher when I'm on TRT!! Dumb bitch
And I saw the blood work my kidneys are fucked I guess she said because of protein shakes and my diet is too high in protein

So how long after your cycle was these bloods taken? Was this during or after PCT? If you were on clomid and DAA I'm assuming you were in pct which is too soon for bloodwork.

You are jumping the gun if you go on trt because you haven't given your body the right amount of time to make an adequate recovery

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

So how long after your cycle was these bloods taken? Was this during or after PCT? If you were on clomid and DAA I'm assuming you were in pct which is too soon for bloodwork.

You are jumping the gun if you go on trt because you haven't given your body the right amount of time to make an adequate recovery

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bro no way am I thinking about TRT this is during pct
I'm only a week and a half into clomid and daa and I feel much better already..

Bro no way am I thinking about TRT this is during pct
I'm only a week and a half into clomid and daa and I feel much better already..

Did she understand that you where using AAS just a few weeks ago? And that full recovery will take up to 12 weeks for most people? If so she needs to have her medical liscense revoked.

Yea I told her and she was like who prescribed that to you where'd you get that blah blah blah how do u know to take clomid why are you taking that
Blah blah blah here take TRT blah blah blah and I was like ...
776ddaac0a513a079946371ab0ce0cee.jpg

Yea I told her and she was like who prescribed that to you where'd you get that blah blah blah how do u know to take clomid why are you taking that

maybe this is a dumb question, but why not just get the script for trt and horde it till your next cycle?

She cant do shit to you cant report you. I bought it illegally I know how to jump start my natural T production because I am a Steroid user and this is standard procedure, I thought that you where a doctor and would know the simple procedures involved in jump starting T is after a cycle. Or did your text books not tell you that? Lets make a deal check my bloods in 6 weeks and tell me if TRT is needed.

She cant do shit to you cant report you. I bought it illegally I know how to jump start my natural T production because I am a Steroid user and this is standard procedure, I thought that you where a doctor and would know the simple procedures involved in jump starting T is after a cycle. Or did your text books not tell you that? Lets make a deal check my bloods in 6 weeks and tell me if TRT is needed.

Exactly what I said bro in a nicer way
Just said check my bloods in 8 weeks but I'll take the free test
Do these gel patches work?

Exactly what I said bro in a nicer way
Just said check my bloods in 8 weeks but I'll take the free test
Do these gel patches work?
Lol, gel patches! Yeah they work or they wouldn't make em. But there useless to us. It's oil or nothing. I would just say I thought about it, I don't want patches or creams or gels but oils ill just buy them on the black market.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Lol, gel patches! Yeah they work or they wouldn't make em. But there useless to us. It's oil or nothing. I would just say I thought about it, I don't want patches or creams or gels but oils ill just buy them on the black market.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

So it would be useless to pair the gel patches with oil?

Haha that's what I'm doing I'm filling it and saving it[emoji57]

so once i do a cycle, could i get an anonymous test done, firgure out when my T is lowest and then go to a doc at the right time and be like "oh my test is low cause i used to do aas," and they'll give me a script and i can have legit stuff that's also covered by my insurance?
there are a bunch of those low T centers all over dallas.

Top Bottom