napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my dilemma

RussellsMuscles

i want to be shredded for summer with a six pack and veins i can show off at the beach. but i also wanna build some muscle and be huge. i genetically store my fat in my chest and belly and face which are all spots i want defined. is it possible for me to get shredded while getting huge at the same time?

this whole bulking/cutting dichotomy is fuckin with me. im new to weightlifting so i figured i wanna build muscle before cutting cause u need muyscle to show it

What r ur stats. We have no idea where ur at. You may need to lose 5 lbs or 500 lbs. Realistically i doubt you are anywhere close to where you need to be. 1st aas are not fat burners. If you are not willing to adhere to a strict nutrition plan my guess is you will not reach ur goals

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

19 y/o
186 pounds
around 12% bf (last time i got it measured it was 7% but i put on weight since)
started lifting seriously at 13 (had a trainer)
i go through on and off periods. i started lifting exactly one month ago. i was at 187 lbs. i dropped down to 177 in two weeks. then i started eating 250 g of protein a day and i gained 4.1 pounds. then i weighed myself this morning and i gained another 5 pounds. in the past month ive gone from dumbell bench presss 40 lbs at 12 reps to 70 pounds 12 reps BUT i used to lift 75 pounds for 20 reps and bench 245. its old strenght coming back

https://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/russellhart13

thats my bodyspace account i post photos there every week and track all my workouts to track progression. i dont use SARMS or AAs but im a huge fan of dylan gemelli and i am looking into runniing non suppressive sarms like GW or mk 677

It is possible to Recomp but the downside is it's extremely hard to do correctly, and it is a very slow process. You are best off to stick with a goal and designate your macros around that

you are asking about a recomposition which is the most difficult thing to do in bodybuilding however thats the one i like to take HEAD ON because its the biggest challenge but brings on the biggest results with the greatest feeling of accomplishment but at your age, you just need to bust your ass on diet and training... you need to start hitting cardio HARD if you want the look you say you do and you also need to work as hard as possible on staying consistent with diet and training, period... thats where all your focus needs to be...

If your new to weightlifting recomping isn't as hard as it would be for someone who has been for a while, your beginner gains will come quick and your body fat will drop IF your diet accodiates, nothing works unless youre diet works, not even steroids will work if u don't eat right

but how you worded it "get huge" and "shredded" at the same time, that will never happen, recomp will only put on a little muscle, not enough to "get huge"

Top Bottom