napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Cycle for my competition 12 weeks cycle, any suggestions

Ariel

Banned
12 weeks cycle
From week 1-12 Test Prop. And Ena. 600 mg per week,
1-12 weeks LGD 4033 70mg per week 10mg every day.
1-10 weeks Masteron 600 mg per week
4-12 weeks S -4, 350mg 50 mg a day split in two, first 25mg 30 minutes before workout and 4-5 hours later the other 25mg, every day.
From week 7th to 12th winstrol injectable, 150 mg one and the other one 200 mg and the same way over en over until last week 12th. 18 days later will start my PCT
The whole cycle I will use an organ protector N2guard, proviron 25 mg every day during the whole cycle and anti estrogen Arimivar 2 pills daily, this is my whole cycle, in my PCT I will use 1 st week 100mg Clomid and 40mg Nolvadex, along with GW 501516 and WK2866 the last two Sarms daily for 4 weeks,
2nd and 3rd week 50 mg Clomid and 20 mg of nolvadex,
4th week on 25 of Clomid and 10 mg of Nolvadex. In my PCT I will continue to use Arimivar as anti estrogen.
Come on guys give me your opinion to see if got this cover, I think I do, and I will win the competition, with strictly diet
2966e15a07de1fb65074a9b5d1e2d243.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

i dont like your test dose that high .. i dont see the need to go over 500 mg on it... are you saying you are doing 150 mg of winstrol per day or per week?

So what are your goals with this cycle? What are you trying to accomplish?

i dont like your test dose that high .. i dont see the need to go over 500 mg on it... are you saying you are doing 150 mg of winstrol per day or per week?
Test Enanthate 300 mg twice a week and the winstrol is 50 mg every other day, one week it will be 150 mg and the next week will be 200 mg and the winstrol it will be in my last 6 weeks, is going to be injectable, I can change the test for prop, and then will be less, every other day one week it will be 300 and the other one 400, Dylan what do you suggest? This will be a cutting cycle to compete, I have to be shredded to compete

So what are your goals with this cycle? What are you trying to accomplish?
Cbbram, Brother this a cycle to compete, and I will need to be very shredded in order to win 1st place, I'm looking for cuts and basculation

Guys I will appreciate your suggestions, I'm open to any advice, even though I do have a personal trainer for the competition which is monitoring me now and five months before the competition will work real close with me and every day, but since I told him that I'm not going to compete in May. That I will compete in November, I'm working on my own now, and Planning on be ready before

I'm not sure of your cycle experience but if it was me I would do 350/500 NPP/Test P then switch over to 350/500 Tren A/TestP keeping Mast in there the whole time and adding Winny on the tail end. AI and prolactin control of course. That's a basic summary of what I would do.

Test is the foundation of a cycle and to back up other Anabolic compounds so they can do the work but you don't have any in yours except for the Winny and that's only needed towards the end.

How old are you? I don't want to feel like an idiot advising someone under 25.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure of your cycle experience but if it was me I would do 350/500 NPP/Test P then switch over to 350/500 Tren A/TestP keeping Mast in there the whole time and adding Winny on the tail end. AI and prolactin control of course. That's a basic summary of what I would do.

Test is the foundation of a cycle and to back up other Anabolic compounds so they can do the work but you don't have any in yours except for the Winny and that's only needed towards the end.

How old are you? I don't want to feel like an idiot advising someone under 25.
Good morning Cbbram, thanks brother, no I'm 39 and I'm good, I appreciate your suggestions and opinions, I'll keep under consideration. Thanks

Good morning Cbbram, thanks brother, no I'm 39 and I'm good, I appreciate your suggestions and opinions, I'll keep under consideration. Thanks

How may cycles have you done? I may have put the cart before the horse here for assuming you have cycle experience just because you compete. I don't want you doing anything harsh until you are ready.

I'm just getting over the flu so my brain is off a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, I have done like three and I I have won a couple competition and if get 1st place this time I got enough points to make it Pro, IFBB

Of course, I have done like three and I I have won a couple competition and if get 1st place this time I got enough points to make it Pro, IFBB

I just think you need something more anabolic than Testosterone for a cycle. Testosterone is usually just a base for other compounds. Winny is ok in there and the SARMS but you need something with some kick.

I'm putting 10 weeks of masteron 600 mg per week, I want to get first place, that can make me pro

I'm putting 10 weeks of masteron 600 mg per week, I want to get first place, that can make me pro

600 mg of masteron is not going to make you a pro, just so you are aware. it will help muscle hardening, absolutely but to say its going to make you a pro brother, come on now...

Dylan what I meant is that I already got the points from previous competition, it will depend on how many points I get if I get first place, thank you Brother for your negative feedback

Dylan what I meant is that I already got the points from previous competition, it will depend on how many points I get if I get first place, thank you Brother for your negative feedback

look at how you worded it and how it sounded before you make a remark like that.. and you can see where im coming from

Top Bottom