napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my cycle

mixtikst

Hello my dear friend dyllan!! i have seen all your videos and i would like to say that your new channel isarms is perfect. i would be very happy if you can answer me in some questions i have.its very important to me because in 2 weeks i am going to run some anabolic.i am thinking primobolan depot anavar and winstrol oral for 10 weeks.

My plan would be for ten weeks primobolan about 500 per week and the first 5 weeks winstrol about 40 mg per day and then 5 weeks anavar mg per day.What do you think of that???and the most important think is can you tell me about pct and hcg when i must when i am finish and i can use proviron into the cycle.thank you for you videos and i would be so grateful if you answer me.

Give us more info on yourself bro. Stats, training, diet etc.

Oral for 10 weeks is way too long and I wouldn't recommend stacking the two together.

Primo at 5 weeks is a waste. Run it 16-20 weeks at 800mg a week and do it right.

You need to wait on this cycle and educate yourself way more. You don't know what your doing.

No test?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hello my dear friend dyllan!! i have seen all your videos and i would like to say that your new channel isarms is perfect. i would be very happy if you can answer me in some questions i have.its very important to me because in 2 weeks i am going to run some anabolic.i am thinking primobolan depot anavar and winstrol oral for 10 weeks.

My plan would be for ten weeks primobolan about 500 per week and the first 5 weeks winstrol about 40 mg per day and then 5 weeks anavar mg per day.What do you think of that???and the most important think is can you tell me about pct and hcg when i must when i am finish and i can use proviron into the cycle.thank you for you videos and i would be so grateful if you answer me.

the fact that you need to ask basic questions about pct leads me to believe you are not experienced enough to be running a multiple compound cycle

Is this your first cycle?

post your stats like EZ_E suggested..so you can get proper guidence

what do i think or what do i know... i KNOW that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard... primo, anavar and winstrol with no test? really?? do you have a clue what you are even doing?? 10 weeks of primo is too short and 10 weeks of oral steroids is fucking RIDICULOUSLY long and you want to stack them on top of it??? bro, no fucking way on the planet earth i would advise you to use steroids, EVER... not if you paid me a million dollars... you are going to destroy yourself.. you need to stop this nonsense now bro...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?? goals???

in two weeks you best not run ANY anabolics bro or you are going to end up learning a long and hard lesson that could be easily avoidable...

i am 29 years old i am 85 kilos with 10 percent body far. i am in a good shape and is my first time want to use drugs. i am scared of testosterone so i dont included in my cycle.i am thinking use primo 10 weeks about 500 per week with wistrol and anavar any suggestions???and some suggestions for pct and pregnyl???

i work out 7 seven years i am in good shape i do very clean diet and now i use protein bcaa gloutamin and some vitamins just this. i am 1.87 85 kilos 10 % body fat and i dont want use testosterone in my cycle is this possible to use only primobolan with some anvar and wisttrol????

i work out 7 seven years i am in good shape i do very clean diet and now i use protein bcaa gloutamin and some vitamins just this. i am 1.87 85 kilos 10 % body fat and i dont want use testosterone in my cycle is this possible to use only primobolan with some anvar and wisttrol????
No dude it's not a game testosterone is the base foundation of your cycle. Otherwise it would be of no use

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

i am 29 years old i am 85 kilos with 10 percent body far. i am in a good shape and is my first time want to use drugs. i am scared of testosterone so i dont included in my cycle.i am thinking use primo 10 weeks about 500 per week with wistrol and anavar any suggestions???and some suggestions for pct and pregnyl???

Bro it doesn't work like that. Why the fuck are you scared of testosterone? Test needs to be the base of all steroid cycles.

Right now I think you should refrain from using steroids. I think sarms would be a better option for you. A sarms stack would treat you well. You can read up on sarms here https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

Can i run only primobolan for 12 weeks with a dose of 600 per week with some anavar for some weekds insdide the cycle or wistrol in it???

Can i run only primobolan for 12 weeks with a dose of 600 per week with some anavar for some weekds insdide the cycle or wistrol in it???
As Dylan said earlier in one of his videos on YouTube. You can do whatever you want but we won't be advising you doing that and 12 weeks will not going to take you anywhere your oral should be only running for 4 weeks not more than that. Don't run any cycle if you have any problems doing them work hard in the gym get your diet well and train like a monster.
Yeah SARMS will be a better option for you.

You can get the best SARMS @ www.sarmsSx.com

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

How many times are you going to ask the same question?

bro, wtf is your malfunction... i will say it ONE MORE TIME AND ONE MORE ONLY... NO, FUCK NO you cannot use it without test.. is that clear enough to understand or would you like to further piss everyone off and ask again!!??? wtf man?

Dud you not read the other posts? Fuck no you shouldn't do that at all!!

Selective hearing at it's finest... Just read the responses and listen. It's not wise to ask repeatedly hoping someone gives you the answer you want to hear.

Selective hearing at it's finest... Just read the responses and listen. It's not wise to ask repeatedly hoping someone gives you the answer you want to hear.
man, i swear... lets just keep asking the same FUCKING THING over and over and see if the answer changes.. i mean, wtf is so hard to understand? i dont get it... its worse than selective hearing... im just going to bite my tongue on what i want to say here

hello guys again! i have made some changes in my cycle and i want to tell me your opinion!

1-8 weeks testosterone enethrate 200mg/week is too low because i have an issue with acne so i dont want to put so much.
1-8 weeks primobolan 600mg/week
4-6 weeks anavar and wistrol oral at 40 mg per day.

what do you think guys??

bro, wtf is your malfunction... i will say it ONE MORE TIME AND ONE MORE ONLY... NO, FUCK NO you cannot use it without test.. is that clear enough to understand or would you like to further piss everyone off and ask again!!??? wtf man?

Hate to hijack this but I have a question. Can I run primo without test?

Jk

hello guys again! i have made some changes in my cycle and i want to tell me your opinion!

1-8 weeks testosterone enethrate 200mg/week is too low because i have an issue with acne so i dont want to put so much.
1-8 weeks primobolan 600mg/week
4-6 weeks anavar and wistrol oral at 40 mg per day.

what do you think guys??

Better but not really going to work. Test E/C should really be run for 12 weeks. Primo as well (but I'm not a guru on Primo)

The orals in the middle is kind of a strange set up, too.

What's your OCT and PCT?

when i must start my pct after 8 weeks cycle and when i must start the hgg?my last injection is primo and testo!!

Top Bottom