napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My cutting Stack

tw24fr

My cutting stack has arrived! Took only 2 days after payment cleared.

Going to be running S-4/SR/GW for 12 weeks

Diet will consists of 1800 cals with macros on point.

Training 6 days a week each body part twice a week. With 40 mins of cardio

Stats: Age 25, 5.7, 220 bf:25% Goal for this cycle to get down to 18-20 bf

What you guys think realistic goal? Can possibly loose more? I take my training serious shit i broke up with my gf for this lmfao!...

1cedb0180c1db80139816d5909e147b3.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
this cut stack paired with a diet of 1800 calories a day and 40 mins a cardio 6 days a week, man that body fat should literally melt off, I think 13-15% is honestly a realistic goal

this cut stack paired with a diet of 1800 calories a day and 40 mins a cardio 6 days a week, man that body fat should literally melt off, I think 13-15% is honestly a realistic goal
Dam that would be Awsome! Well I defiantly dont want go lower then 180 weight maybe even 190.. So being around there at that bf would be great!. But thanks! Bro!

Dam that would be Awsome! Well I defiantly dont want go lower then 180 weight maybe even 190.. So being around there at that bf would be great!. But thanks! Bro!

absolutely thats a realistic goal bro... there's no reason you can't get there and surpass it... just get your diet dialed in and stay very consistent with it and your training...

Not only is it a realistic goal, but I think you will far surpass that with the diet and training plan you have along with that sarms stack. I think you'll be very pleased with your results!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

absolutely thats a realistic goal bro... there's no reason you can't get there and surpass it... just get your diet dialed in and stay very consistent with it and your training...
Sounds! Perfect this honestly movited me even more! I will stay on top of it and document!. Also thankyou for all your advice and videos!

Sounds! Perfect this honestly movited me even more! I will stay on top of it and document!. Also thankyou for all your advice and videos!

looking forward to your results bro, kill it in that gym !!!!

Not only is it a realistic goal, but I think you will far surpass that with the diet and training plan you have along with that sarms stack. I think you'll be very pleased with your results!!

Thanks brother.

looking forward to your results bro, kill it in that gym !!!!
Yea bro most defiantly. I currently went down from my heaviest from 280 to 220 So im sure i can crush this next goal! Especially with all the help.

Yea bro most defiantly. I currently went down from my heaviest from 280 to 220 So im sure i can crush this next goal! Especially with all the help.

we're all here for u bro, just ask anytime you need help

You most certainly can bro, and we are all here to support you throughout

absolutely you can... make sure to start a log... its important for you to track your progress and it also serves a reference to many other that need it to see what to expect...

absolutely you can... make sure to start a log... its important for you to track your progress and it also serves a reference to many other that need it to see what to expect...
Most defiantly will do that bro!. Especially when i first heard about sarms on one of your videos I automatically wanted to look for testimonials on them but didint find nothing but after watching your videos and reading info on them i decided to give them a go. So ill will do that!.

Why? weight doesnt mean a thing, you will still be fat at that weight.

My cutting stack has arrived! Took only 2 days after payment cleared.

Going to be running S-4/SR/GW for 12 weeks

Diet will consists of 1800 cals with macros on point.

Training 6 days a week each body part twice a week. With 40 mins of cardio

Stats: Age 25, 5.7, 220 bf:25% Goal for this cycle to get down to 18-20 bf

What you guys think realistic goal? Can possibly loose more? I take my training serious shit i broke up with my gf for this lmfao!...

I don't mean to burst your bubble but assuming everything is on point and you have P-ratio of 1:1 then at 190 you would be slightly over 21% body fat and at 180 you would be just under 19.5%, if you are gifted with a P-ratio of 2:1 (1lb of muscle lost in every 3 lb of weight lost) then you would be just under 18.5% at 190 and just under 16% at 180, if you recomp and don't lose any lbm at all you would be just over 13% at 190.

Last edited:
I don't mean to burst your bubble but assuming everything is on point and you have P-ratio of 1:1 then at 190 you would be slightly over 21% body fat and at 180 you would be just under 19.5%, if you are gifted with a P-ratio of 2:1 (1lb of muscle lost in every 3 lb of weight lost) then you would be just under 18.5% at 190 and just under 16% at 180, if you recomp and don't lose any lbm at all you would be just over 13% at 190.
Oh no not at all its always good to get redirected on the proper path.. So what would you recommend bro? Thanks for the help.

if I can suggest deleting the pic of the usps box brother just to keep us all safe but good luck with this stack I will def be following

Oh no not at all its always good to get redirected on the proper path.. So what would you recommend bro? Thanks for the help.

There is nothing wrong with what you're doing at all it is just that @tazzocc suggested 13-15% was realistic but I am not so sure it is so I just crunched a few numbers to see what body fat levels you would be at 180 and 190 which is where you said you would like to be at.

Keep with your plan it is a good one but I do think 1800 kcals a day (body weight x ~8.2) maybe a little low at 220lbs, it would be for me as I would get really grumpy at 1800 per day and that's body weight x 10.5 for me.

Top Bottom