napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My complete program and my first SARM cycle

Ragnar

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I'm happy to be part of it, I'm an Italian user so I apologize if some terms will be wrong.

Within 4 weeks I finish my reverse diet phase and start my bulk phase;
along with that I would like to start an integration plan and start my first SARM cycle;
I put you under some information and write you how I would like to proceed.

-81.5Kg - BF 13% (it will lower again until the end of reverse diet).
-The bulk phase will be with a surplus of 2100Kcal per week;
- As a food protocol I will do carb-cycling, and the protein content will be between 2.2g and 2.5g per KG;
-Training will be multi-frequency divided into 4 sessions + 1 cardio;
-8 weeks of volume accumulation;
-intensity regimens 65-75% 1RM and average range reps 10-15; (I will follow the guidelines of Dr. Mike Israetel)
-cardiac in stady mode to 65-75% of FCMAX;
-I have been training for 3 years and I'm an ex-obese; in the past I lost about 70kg;

With regard to integration, I will assume:

-MULTIVITAMINIC 2cpr per day;
-OMEGA 3 + EPA + DHA-3cpr per day = 3000mg omega3 - 620mg epa - 360mg dha;
-VITAMINE D3 - 6000 Ui
-CREATINE 10mg per day 5mg in the morning and 5mg pre workout, DAYS OFF only 5mg in the morning.
-ZINCO 30mg before going to sleep, (+ 10mg taken from multivitamin in the morning).

As for the SARM (first experience for me) I will do the following:
LGD 10mg daily in the morning on an empty stomach, before breakfast for 6 weeks;

Then I would start a PCT with normal calorie diet, I would use only one complete product for the common PCT I had thought of PCTrx in the recommended dose on the label for 4 weeks.
During the PCT as an integration I would only keep MULTIVITAMINIC and OMEGA 3, adding only
ASPARTIC ACID (D-AA) always in the recommended dose on the label.

What do you think? Opinions? Tips?
Thanks for the attention.

Welcome to isarms brother! LGD is great for bulking but you need to run it 12 weeks... 6 weeks will do nothing for you...

Your pct should be:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom