napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Brother killed himself today....

JM750

This is not a thread for sympathy. I just want to put this up here so that I can at least get a little encouragement and strength from you guys. 3 months ago, my younger brother Barry took a contract job in south carolina. Him and his wife lived in New Hampshire. The plan was for them to eventually move down south cause he hated the cold. So he got a contract job making some really good money.

The game plan was for him to save up as much as he could while down there so in a yr or so, they would have plenty of money to get situated. Well last week he calls me and tells me that his wife been cheating on him! She stayed in N.h. while he went to S.C. A recipe for disaster!! He told me he plugged in his iPad, and all the lovey dove messages popped up from his wife and some dude that she met at the Gym...
So he confronted her on the phone. She admitted to it and then told him she wanted a divorce. She has always been a cold hearted bitch. So I told him, I'm here for you lil brother. The plan was next thurs he was gunna come back to NH and stay with me cause she told him she didn't want him staying there. I talked to him in a txt yesterday and all seemed ok. Today, june 13th is his birthday. 7:15 this AM I txt hime. Happy birthday bro. I never got a response. This was not like him. Then about 3 pm today, I get a call from my sister at work, and I knew right off the bat what had happened!
I'm so fucking mad right now! I have no brother anymore. I'm hurting very badly. This sucks so bad. He had a 19 yr old son and a 17 yr old daughter. Although the autopsy has not come back yet, I know in my heart he did not die by natural causes. He didn't drink, smoke ect... please say a prayer for my brother Barry and his family. This is killing me and I really need your support.

thanks for listening to me.

he was going to be 50 yrs old today......

Sorry for your loss brother you and your family will be in my thoughts for sure... I can tell you from experience that depression and suicidal thoughts are difficult to over come. I have suffered from this my whole life . Do not feel guilt you did all you can . The best thing you can do is to be strong for your family and his children. I'm sure all the brothers and I will be here the whole way for support

fuk wut u kno

I don't know what to say...I'm very sorry for your loss....hang in there Bro talk all you want to us here if it helps you get through this!

man i dont know what to say.... if you need me, to call me or whatever, im here man... this is just horrible on so many fronts... im here for you no matter what you need, you just let me know... i know being smothered is NOT ideal whatsoever but if you want me bro, im here any time... i dont care what the fuck im doing or whats going on... it makes no difference, you just let me know

damn bro that really is hard to hear I am so sorry for your loss and I am here for you if you need to talk or whatever man wow what a shock

I don't know you bro but that's some of the worst news imaginable and I feel for you. I will say a prayer for your brother and family.
One love.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I really appreciate the encouragement. I'm really hurting so bad right now. Thanks to all of you who have a heart. Thanks Dylan as well.

I really appreciate the encouragement. I'm really hurting so bad right now. Thanks to all of you who have a heart. Thanks Dylan as well.

keep your head up brother don't blame yourself, there was absolutely nothing you could have done. lift your eyes unto the Lord and he will comfort you brother and us family here got your back

I'm so sorry for your loss. Keep your head up bro. My prayers are with you and his kids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Damn bro im so sorry to hear this. You have my prayers and condolences

PHURIOUS

My deepest condolences to you and your family during this time. Know that you are not alone and that if you ever need to talk, please don't hesitate to reach out. Stay strong, god blesses those that have faith as life is 1 giant test of perseverance.

Really can't imagine what your dealing with man. This is horrible and I'm sorry for your loss.
Wish I had something better to say man.

JM, my deepest sympathies.....I pray for his kids, you and your family. This is terrible and tragic, and I know you are hurting man. I don't know what I'd do without my brother. If you want to talk man, just hit me up. I'll give you my number. I'm here for you brother. I wish there was something I could offer you, but you can count on my support anytime you need it

Top Bottom