napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My boys cycle

cmb5017

One of my boys recently decided to take the plunge..luckily he came to me first. explained to him the deal ..he asked about tren,, I slapped him around a few times and then he decided a test only cycle. got em test cyp..pinning 250 mgs per week. tweaked his diet for him. and mind you he's in a deficit, made him start working out with me ..long story short, even with deficit he's gained 14 lbs and down 2 percent bf and he's only on week 5..
The only reason I'm posting this is for the begginers to see/understand u do NOT need large doses of test nor do u need tren,eq,Dbol,ect for a first cycle..if 14 solid lbs of gains do not impress u then you need a fucking reality check..diet,cardio, training..end of story. he couldn't be happier. less is more bitches

Great bro. A lil hard work and tweaking the diet goes a long way. Bet hes glad to have you as a friend. You saved him from some painful mistakes.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Yea he did right..he's sticking with the diet and hanging with me at the gym pretty good despite the plate changes lol...he'll be on his own after next week because he got another job, so we'll see his end results..man how I miss that first cycle results

thats awesome brother... thanks for sharing and just thanks for taking the time to help someone that needed you.. that says a lot about you, although we already know what kind of guy you are, its just great to hear... i really like that man... seriously

Top Bottom