esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My blood tests

My blood tests

Hi all, so I'm on my tenth day of the cycle using 15mg mk 677 + rad 140 10 mg per day, I didn't do precycle blood test so did it today as adviced, my results were literally all normal within the range and I'm not really sure whether I should be happy or sad lol
    LH 2.46 (Normal range 0.8-7.6)
    Prolactin 188 (Normal range 53-360)
    Estradiol 77.8 (Normal range 36-183.1)
    follicle stimulating hormone 2.51 (Normal range 0.7-11.1)
    Testosteron 11.28 (Normal range 8900-28000
    SHBG 16 (Normal range 11-65)
    Well, my question is, is this normal during the tenth day of the cylce? shouldn't any of these be ubnormal, I mean at least testosteron, shouldn't it be a bit higher with rad? I mean testosteron is actually a bit lower than normal, if I'm not mistaken, it should be 12000 for men, does this mean anything?
    Thanks

we dont know... you dont have pre cycle bloodwork to compare it to so i have zero clue about what has changed... this is just a baseline for you now but asking any other questions about it are for a psychic, which last time i checked, we didnt have on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    we dont know... you dont have pre cycle bloodwork to compare it to so i have zero clue about what has changed... this is just a baseline for you now but asking any other questions about it are for a psychic, which last time i checked, we didnt have on the forum
    LOL, I like that reply, I get what you're saying though. Would you recommend I do another bloodwork in the mid of the cycle or right after it, and what's the preferable amount of bloodworks it's recommended to do
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Aiman64 View Post
    LOL, I like that reply, I get what you're saying though. Would you recommend I do another bloodwork in the mid of the cycle or right after it, and what's the preferable amount of bloodworks it's recommended to do
    Thanks man
    Pre, mid and post

Hi all, so I'm on my tenth day of the cycle using 15mg mk 677 + rad 140 10 mg per day, I didn't do precycle blood test so did it today as adviced, my results were literally all normal within the range and I'm not really sure whether I should be happy or sad lol
    LH 2.46 (Normal range 0.8-7.6)
    Prolactin 188 (Normal range 53-360)
    Estradiol 77.8 (Normal range 36-183.1)
    follicle stimulating hormone 2.51 (Normal range 0.7-11.1)
    Testosteron 11.28 (Normal range 8900-28000
    SHBG 16 (Normal range 11-65)
    Well, my question is, is this normal during the tenth day of the cylce? shouldn't any of these be ubnormal, I mean at least testosteron, shouldn't it be a bit higher with rad? I mean testosteron is actually a bit lower than normal, if I'm not mistaken, it should be 12000 for men, does this mean anything?
    Thanks
    RAD140 doesnt raise test levels neither do any Sarms that I know of (dont know with yk11 or s23 as I never will use them personally).

LH it would be nice to know you baseline before any compounds as Dylan said. Your test will drop over a cycle of sarms especially if using LGD or Rad140. This is normal. Your LH and FSH will drop a little too but you shouldnt be shut down like if you were taking AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    RAD140 doesnt raise test levels neither do any Sarms that I know of (dont know with yk11 or s23 as I never will use them personally).

LH it would be nice to know you baseline before any compounds as Dylan said. Your test will drop over a cycle of sarms especially if using LGD or Rad140. This is normal. Your LH and FSH will drop a little too but you shouldnt be shut down like if you were taking AAS.
    Thanks! I'm not going heavily there as it's my first time and I plan on doing only 8 weeks cycle, will do another test in 3-4 weeks I guess. My mistake I didn't do precycle blood test

Yea Id just make sure to run low dose clomid for pct.

I usually run 4 weeks of 25mg a day plus a natural test booster.

Sarms are best run 12 weeks so if you can go that length.

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Yea Id just make sure to run low dose clomid for pct.

I usually run 4 weeks of 25mg a day plus a natural test booster.

Sarms are best run 12 weeks so if you can go that length.
    I did get clomid but I think I'm going to use rebirth as a pct since I'm going only 10 mg of rad 140, I think that'll be enough for it! But it's good to know more from someone who really used it

I did get clomid but I think I'm going to use rebirth as a pct since I'm going only 10 mg of rad 140, I think that'll be enough for it! But it's good to know more from someone who really used it
    Lol ok man. You have zero experience, come here frantically for help and then tell us how its done. Smfh. Good luck your clueless

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Lol ok man. You have zero experience, come here frantically for help and then tell us how its done. Smfh. Good luck your clueless
    Man I did write I think, not I'm going to) It's just that I'm asking about opinions and sharing my opinion to get feedback, if I wanted to just simply use rebirth instead of clomid I'd have simply done it without sharing it, again, I'm using it for the first time and I'm trying to do it correctly and to be honest I already read tons of the posts here just for the sake of knowledge. I do really appreciate the help I'm getting. And I'm trully cluless that's why I keep asking dumb questions, I know they might seem dumb and stupid for many, but I'm learning)