napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My blood tests

Aiman64

Hi all, so I'm on my tenth day of the cycle using 15mg mk 677 + rad 140 10 mg per day, I didn't do precycle blood test so did it today as adviced, my results were literally all normal within the range and I'm not really sure whether I should be happy or sad lol
LH 2.46 (Normal range 0.8-7.6)
Prolactin 188 (Normal range 53-360)
Estradiol 77.8 (Normal range 36-183.1)
follicle stimulating hormone 2.51 (Normal range 0.7-11.1)
Testosteron 11.28 (Normal range 8900-28000
SHBG 16 (Normal range 11-65)
Well, my question is, is this normal during the tenth day of the cylce? shouldn't any of these be ubnormal, I mean at least testosteron, shouldn't it be a bit higher with rad? I mean testosteron is actually a bit lower than normal, if I'm not mistaken, it should be 12000 for men, does this mean anything?
Thanks

we dont know... you dont have pre cycle bloodwork to compare it to so i have zero clue about what has changed... this is just a baseline for you now but asking any other questions about it are for a psychic, which last time i checked, we didnt have on the forum

we dont know... you dont have pre cycle bloodwork to compare it to so i have zero clue about what has changed... this is just a baseline for you now but asking any other questions about it are for a psychic, which last time i checked, we didnt have on the forum

LOL, I like that reply, I get what you're saying though. Would you recommend I do another bloodwork in the mid of the cycle or right after it, and what's the preferable amount of bloodworks it's recommended to do
Thanks man

LOL, I like that reply, I get what you're saying though. Would you recommend I do another bloodwork in the mid of the cycle or right after it, and what's the preferable amount of bloodworks it's recommended to do
Thanks man

Pre, mid and post

Hi all, so I'm on my tenth day of the cycle using 15mg mk 677 + rad 140 10 mg per day, I didn't do precycle blood test so did it today as adviced, my results were literally all normal within the range and I'm not really sure whether I should be happy or sad lol
LH 2.46 (Normal range 0.8-7.6)
Prolactin 188 (Normal range 53-360)
Estradiol 77.8 (Normal range 36-183.1)
follicle stimulating hormone 2.51 (Normal range 0.7-11.1)
Testosteron 11.28 (Normal range 8900-28000
SHBG 16 (Normal range 11-65)
Well, my question is, is this normal during the tenth day of the cylce? shouldn't any of these be ubnormal, I mean at least testosteron, shouldn't it be a bit higher with rad? I mean testosteron is actually a bit lower than normal, if I'm not mistaken, it should be 12000 for men, does this mean anything?
Thanks

RAD140 doesnt raise test levels neither do any Sarms that I know of (dont know with yk11 or s23 as I never will use them personally).

LH it would be nice to know you baseline before any compounds as Dylan said. Your test will drop over a cycle of sarms especially if using LGD or Rad140. This is normal. Your LH and FSH will drop a little too but you shouldnt be shut down like if you were taking AAS.

RAD140 doesnt raise test levels neither do any Sarms that I know of (dont know with yk11 or s23 as I never will use them personally).

LH it would be nice to know you baseline before any compounds as Dylan said. Your test will drop over a cycle of sarms especially if using LGD or Rad140. This is normal. Your LH and FSH will drop a little too but you shouldnt be shut down like if you were taking AAS.

Thanks! I'm not going heavily there as it's my first time and I plan on doing only 8 weeks cycle, will do another test in 3-4 weeks I guess. My mistake I didn't do precycle blood test

Yea I’d just make sure to run low dose clomid for pct.

I usually run 4 weeks of 25mg a day plus a natural test booster.

Sarms are best run 12 weeks so if you can go that length.

Yea I’d just make sure to run low dose clomid for pct.

I usually run 4 weeks of 25mg a day plus a natural test booster.

Sarms are best run 12 weeks so if you can go that length.

I did get clomid but I think I'm going to use rebirth as a pct since I'm going only 10 mg of rad 140, I think that'll be enough for it! But it's good to know more from someone who really used it

I did get clomid but I think I'm going to use rebirth as a pct since I'm going only 10 mg of rad 140, I think that'll be enough for it! But it's good to know more from someone who really used it

Lol ok man. You have zero experience, come here frantically for help and then tell us how its done. Smfh. Good luck your clueless

Lol ok man. You have zero experience, come here frantically for help and then tell us how its done. Smfh. Good luck your clueless

Man I did write I think, not I'm going to) It's just that I'm asking about opinions and sharing my opinion to get feedback, if I wanted to just simply use rebirth instead of clomid I'd have simply done it without sharing it, again, I'm using it for the first time and I'm trying to do it correctly and to be honest I already read tons of the posts here just for the sake of knowledge. I do really appreciate the help I'm getting. And I'm trully cluless that's why I keep asking dumb questions, I know they might seem dumb and stupid for many, but I'm learning)

Man I did write I think, not I'm going to) It's just that I'm asking about opinions and sharing my opinion to get feedback, if I wanted to just simply use rebirth instead of clomid I'd have simply done it without sharing it, again, I'm using it for the first time and I'm trying to do it correctly and to be honest I already read tons of the posts here just for the sake of knowledge. I do really appreciate the help I'm getting. And I'm trully cluless that's why I keep asking dumb questions, I know they might seem dumb and stupid for many, but I'm learning)

Your questions are NOT stupid at all! However you are given advice as a complete novice and then tell us how its done. This is free info that people pay for. You think its wise to spit in the face of people helping u in their free time. I know when someone disrespects me one time when given help they wont ever be helped by me again

Your questions are NOT stupid at all! However you are given advice as a complete novice and then tell us how its done. This is free info that people pay for. You think its wise to spit in the face of people helping u in their free time. I know when someone disrespects me one time when given help they wont ever be helped by me again

I'll be honest with you, it's the first time and I'm a bit nervous about it, I mean it's the internet, you can read how safe it's, and then again you can read how harmful it's, and I know that for the most part maybe it's not as harmful as it's said, maybe it's simply misuesed with much larger doses or whatever, I also read that clomid is the strongest and it's better to use it with steroids not sarms, unless sarms are used in larger doses, if doses are small then better using something else which I wrote here, there's literally no disprespect here and I do appreciate your help, I saw you've 64k posts here and you're getting nothing from it which is really impressive, I'm always ready to help as a part of gesture, but trust me when I say there's literally no disprespect, just me trying to know more

I'll be honest with you, it's the first time and I'm a bit nervous about it, I mean it's the internet, you can read how safe it's, and then again you can read how harmful it's, and I know that for the most part maybe it's not as harmful as it's said, maybe it's simply misuesed with much larger doses or whatever, I also read that clomid is the strongest and it's better to use it with steroids not sarms, unless sarms are used in larger doses, if doses are small then better using something else which I wrote here, there's literally no disprespect here and I do appreciate your help, I saw you've 64k posts here and you're getting nothing from it which is really impressive, I'm always ready to help as a part of gesture, but trust me when I say there's literally no disprespect, just me trying to know more

Not sure your hearing me but i wish you nothing but the best

Totally up to you just if you are 10 days in and LH and FSH look a little low I would recommend clomid with a natural test booster like M1MK (ostazol) or N2Generate.

Makes for a faster and softer recovery but again up to you.

Ive run sarms for over 5 years. Ive always used a low dose of clomid. Its worked for me but again its up to you. I know about .000001% of what Dylan does on Sarms and most of the info ive gain on sarms has been through him mainly on evolutionary.org (been there a long time).

SERMS shouldnt be used when not necessary but when you have suppressed yourself even mildly they do help and low doses are ok IMO.

25mg/day for 4 weeks is a light dose. A full PCT for Steroids would be clomid at double that amount and Nolva as well at 40mg/day to use as a reference point.

Not sure your hearing me but i wish you nothing but the best

I just got ostazol from esarms, so for the pct I'll have clomid + ostazol, is one mk-m1 going to be enough for the pct? After I'm done with the pct I'm going for the next cycle depending on the recommendations here, not sure what my next cycle is going to be yet, let's see how it's going to happen after I finish this one. I've one more question, can mk-m1 be used as a supplement, not pct? Thanks again man

I just got ostazol from esarms, so for the pct I'll have clomid + ostazol, is one mk-m1 going to be enough for the pct? After I'm done with the pct I'm going for the next cycle depending on the recommendations here, not sure what my next cycle is going to be yet, let's see how it's going to happen after I finish this one. I've one more question, can mk-m1 be used as a supplement, not pct? Thanks again man
yes, one bottle is perfect for pct and yes, absolutely you can definitely use it as a supplement...

Hi guys... pretty new into sarms, just trying to learn ...
did mk-2866 for 8 weeks, 10mg only, gained 4 kg(9 pounds) of muscle (to me was awesome) (i am on 76kg-167pounds)
those are my exams pre and after cycle, didnt do any PCT, never used any steroids...

fsh 5,88 7,02
lh 7,65 3,34
testo total 441,96 363,13
testo free 9,70 9,27
estradiol 22,00 16
DHT 571,10 518,7

After 8 weeks of this cycle, i started running same thing again (i am at the end of it) but, of course didnt get quite the awesome results of first time...

So, thinking of just, after finishing this, wait 8 more weeks, and do the mk-2866, 20 mg this time...
but not sure, dont find conclusive info if should do a pct, or if could break only for 4 weeks...

also, should stack some other sarms( don´t like health risk, objetive is just breaking phisical plateau, i am already 38 years old, and have been same wheight last 10 years)

Tks a lot for your help

Any of the sarms that can suppress (mk2866, s4, lgd, and rad140) I always run low dose clomid and a test booster.

It’s good you have pre and post bloods. Your LH and Test look lower from pre bloods. I would say take more time off and test again to see if you fully recover because those 2 numbers are significantly lower (total test down 20% and LH down over 50%)

You can’t just keep running sarms back to back with minimal or no pct or time off.

I run m1mk on any cycle that can suppress as it will limit the level of suppression.

Not cheap but it’s worth it IMO

Top Bottom