napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my biggest cycle yet any thoughts

louie0311

hey guys new to the forum Dylan love the youtube channel

So im reposting this on this forum bc I'm dumb and didn't look haha my bad guys some stats on me

im 30 5'8 190lbs 14%BF been very active my whole life done a few cycles before test and eq mostly did some decca also. I am in the US military as a infantry man for 11 years and in better shape then the average Joe. I am looking to go a little heavier on the cycles and been doing a lot of thinking and this is what i came up with hope u guys who blasted for a while could give any input. Im going to be doing 16 weeks total and i will of course use my AI 12.5mg 2x a week of Aromasin and the normal novladex and clomin for PCT i will also be hitting HCG of 250 IU 3x a week from where 13 to week 19 so when my esters are fully gone is when i will cut the HCG and start my PCT

week 1-16 350mg test c weekly
week 1-16 600mg EQ weekly
week 1-5 50mg anadrol weekly
week 8-16 150mg then ace weekly

Last edited:
No need for eq to be that high... Here is what it should look like in my opinion... 20 plus years experience here,,, PCT looks fine.

week 1-16 750mg - 800mg test c weekly
week 1-16 400mg EQ weekly
week 8-16 150mg tren ace weekly

No need for eq to be that high... Here is what it should look like in my opinion... 20 plus years experience here,,, PCT looks fine.

week 1-16 750mg - 800mg test c weekly
week 1-16 400mg EQ weekly
week 8-16 150mg tren ace weekly

my last cycle which was about 3 months ago was 500mg test and 600 eq i don't like to run test so high use it more as a TRT it makes me break out like pizza face and why would u not run the eq higher then the test bc i don't see the point of blast that much test when other compounds are better at building lean and less sides just trying to see ur point also this will be my first time with drol and tren. if my sides get bad from the anadrol I'm thinking maybe going 3 days on and 1 day off to keep my liver from falling out

I think the doses look pretty good. If it were me I’d bump up the tren a little bit especially if you only plan to run it the last four weeks. Thanks for your service brother!

I think the doses look pretty good. If it were me I’d bump up the tren a little bit especially if you only plan to run it the last four weeks. Thanks for your service brother!

thanks alot for the Thank you means alot I'm kinda scared of the tren to be honest hahaha i had some vials before and just stared at it and got cold feet and sold it off :rolleyes: the cardio is what kinda worries me to. I have to lead my guys in early morning PT and i run around a 12:45 2mile and don't want one of my Privates passing me on a morning run

So.... So higher doses of EQ and almost the same dose of Tren as the Test every week?

Maybe i am just old school but Test is a base and should almost always be added to any cycle... At a higher dose than any other drugs in your cycle.

But hey thats my 2 cents... I am just the old guy here.

haha and one more thing I'm thinking of just hitting caber right of the bat with the tren just in case i never used tren so want to be as safe as i can

So.... So higher doses of EQ and almost the same dose of Tren as the Test every week?

Maybe i am just old school but Test is a base and should almost always be added to any cycle... At a higher dose than any other drugs in your cycle.

But hey thats my 2 cents... I am just the old guy here.

na man i thank you for the input don't want you to think I'm just saying fuck off. i just like the theory of running test just a little higher then TRT to keep the sides down

you want to use caber the entire time you are using tren... i like to keep test and tren the same, no higher than 400 mg each... with anadrol, you need to load up on cycle support... blood pressure and liver take a thrashing on it but its not nearly as bad as superdrol was for me... i like eq at 600 mg here... you can go to 800 but 600 is fine...

you want to use caber the entire time you are using tren... i like to keep test and tren the same, no higher than 400 mg each... with anadrol, you need to load up on cycle support... blood pressure and liver take a thrashing on it but its not nearly as bad as superdrol was for me... i like eq at 600 mg here... you can go to 800 but 600 is fine...

thanks for the input as for the caber i was thinking .5mg 2x a week how does that sound?

If you are going to keep eq that high you need to make sure your BP is in check... It can skyrocket. You will Def be able to tell when it gets out of wack also.

If you are going to keep eq that high you need to make sure your BP is in check... It can skyrocket. You will Def be able to tell when it gets out of wack also.
I love EQ @ about a gram a week. Seems to shine best at higher doses. The oil volume does suck at a gram tho!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Im going to be doing 16 weeks total and i will of course use my AI 12.5mg 2x a week of Aromasin and the normal novladex and clomin for PCT]

Cycle as above people just told you looks good, up the tren a bit and leave the EQ there. Test is okay at that dose.
What I do think however, is that you PCT sucks. And Aromasin needs to be dosed every other day, NOT twice per week.

What does your full PCT look like?

hey Dylan thanks for the input i was thinking .5mg caber 2x per week while on the the tren its lab tested caber so cost me a shit load want to make sure I'm not over doing it

with eq you just need to make sure you donate blood and you will be completely fine... at that dose of tren, you only need caber .25 mg every 3 days

Cycle as above people just told you looks good, up the tren a bit and leave the EQ there. Test is okay at that dose.
What I do think however, is that you PCT sucks. And Aromasin needs to be dosed every other day, NOT twice per week.

What does your full PCT look like?

i ran the eq with 600 mgs for 16 weeks my BP was perfect the whole time only if i cheated my diet a little it went a little high but other then that i felt great was running 2 miles in 12 mins 30 secs on the reg . and on my last cyce it was 500mg test and 600 eq i did 12.5 mg of aromasin 2x per week stay dried and no sides now this is with out lab work so i cant be 100% but from my own body i felt like superman I'm on my pct week 4 of it going to run it for 6 then go natty for 8 weeks . my base pct that i always run is 6 weeks before i end my cycle. and when i mean end my cycle it will look like week 12 while on cycle and run it to week 18 so once my esters are mostly out 14 days for test c and like 20ish for EQ ( if my knowledge is right ) then once I'm done that i do novladex and clomin GW and Ostarine
nolva-33mg week 1 to 3 eod week 4-6 15mg eod
clomin-50mg eod week 1-3 25mg eod week4-6
gw 20mg Every day week 1-6
Ostarine 15 mg every day week 1 to 6

Top Bottom