domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My apologies to anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

My apologies to anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

High quality Anavar can make a big difference.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    High quality Anavar can make a big difference.
    in a major way!

Balkan has always had a top notch reputation.

I plan on running it in on my next blast actually havnt ran an oral in years other then Proviron which I don?t think even counts lol

It always seemed odd to me that you were not a fan of anavar in the past with your physique. I am thrilled that you have had the results with such a high quality product!
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

great video brother, still not my favorite compounds or something that i?d ever run, but this is great info here brother, glad it?s working for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    It always seemed odd to me that you were not a fan of anavar in the past with your physique. I am thrilled that you have had the results with such a high quality product!
    i completely agree with you bro... its never made a lot of sense to me considering it would fall in the category of exactly what i want... this is the only good experience ive had but its a fucking REALLY good experience, enough for me to literally make a video admitting i was wrong LOL

Great video. 1 question. I?m gonna do my first ever primo cycle next cycle. Are you happy with doing 400 mg of primo or are you planning to bump it up a bit. Don?t remember if you addressed that. I know you said you wanna let the ansvar shine and your primo dose wasn?t your usual at 400.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i completely agree with you bro... its never made a lot of sense to me considering it would fall in the category of exactly what i want... this is the only good experience ive had but its a fucking REALLY good experience, enough for me to literally make a video admitting i was wrong LOL

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Great video. 1 question. I?m gonna do my first ever primo cycle next cycle. Are you happy with doing 400 mg of primo or are you planning to bump it up a bit. Don?t remember if you addressed that. I know you said you wanna let the ansvar shine and your primo dose wasn?t your usual at 400.
    400 is just fine