napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my 1st cycle in a long time

Alex1971

I'm now 46 and I started to work out again I been working out for about 6 months and I'm going to start my 1st cycle with only running tess cypionate I'm planning on running 1 cc every week and working it for there can someone please let me know if this is good for a 1st cycle I havent done this I 15 years so I'm a bit new tot he game again
heres some feed on me I'm 46 5'9 250 lb medium build a stomic that is lowering but still got one and that the only place that my fat I mostly concertrained on

thanks for any feed back

Wellcome back to the game, mate! However, straight off the bat, I find it hard for you to be 5'9 @ 250 and under 15% body fat? Maby hold of on the roids and just drop some weight before starting? Maby even jump on some samrs to speed ut up.

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Sarms will really help the process speed up for losing fat. But you have to put the work in, can't just take them and expect to lose fat. Gw helps a lot, then again everyone is different. Have you thought of seeing where your test levels are by getting a blood test? Low test can make the fat stay as well. It can do a lot more things that you wouldn't even believe, I know I didn't until I found out i had low t. But your thinking right with only doing test, and going from there. I think it is very important to go to Dr and see where your levels are before you start anything.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Sarms will really help the process speed up for losing fat. But you have to put the work in, can't just take them and expect to lose fat. Gw helps a lot, then again everyone is different. Have you thought of seeing where your test levels are by getting a blood test? Low test can make the fat stay as well. It can do a lot more things that you wouldn't even believe, I know I didn't until I found out i had low t. But your thinking right with only doing test, and going from there. I think it is very important to go to Dr and see where your levels are before you start anything.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
I agree your at that age where test is declining. So get blood test done.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Bump on bloods, may be a candidate for TRT.

You need to be patient, 6 months back is not long enough to consider juice.

I'm now 46 and I started to work out again I been working out for about 6 months and I'm going to start my 1st cycle with only running tess cypionate I'm planning on running 1 cc every week and working it for there can someone please let me know if this is good for a 1st cycle I havent done this I 15 years so I'm a bit new tot he game again
heres some feed on me I'm 46 5'9 250 lb medium build a stomic that is lowering but still got one and that the only place that my fat I mostly concertrained on

thanks for any feed back

my bf is just at from 19%to 22 percent depening on the test .. I got my blood work done and everything is up to par my tess is low but nothigthat the doc said it warrents TRT but I do. work my butt off in the gym 3-4 times a week with full body workout and consentraining on some parts everyday that I go in , I think I got a lot of water weight do to creatine and the tess I went from 250 down to 242 then tody I was at 257 I started to gain most of my weight when the creatine hit my body . should I stop that or just keep going and taking it slow

my bf is just at from 19%to 22 percent depening on the test .. I got my blood work done and everything is up to par my tess is low but nothigthat the doc said it warrents TRT but I do. work my butt off in the gym 3-4 times a week with full body workout and consentraining on some parts everyday that I go in , I think I got a lot of water weight do to creatine and the tess I went from 250 down to 242 then tody I was at 257 I started to gain most of my weight when the creatine hit my body . should I stop that or just keep going and taking it slow

Being that you've only been training for 6 months and your BF is on the high side, I would highly suggest you wait on AAS. Shoot to bring your BF sub 15%, closer to 12%.

As for the creatine; you can still use it. Make sure you're drink tons water and start hitting some more cardio. The more water you drink the less your body will hold on to. The extra cardio will also help in shedding water weight. Lastly, keep a close eye on your sodium intake. Sodium is necessary, but it's very easy to over do it.

Top Bottom