napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Must Read For Newbies...Like Me

OldNewbie

Dear Fellow Newbies, Do you realize how fortunate we are? We have a place to go (this forum) to get all the 'correct' info we could possibly want or need. It's almost selfish of us to be able to access Dylan's, Rick's and sooo many other veterans here knowledge and guidance. I mean these guys have done years and years of research and years and years of personal trial and error which have led them to the pinnacle of AAS and SARMS. These guys have done the hard work for us! Yet the freely offer their knowledge and guidance. I mean how unselfish is that of these guys? Us newbies need to realize (and most of us probably do) that these guys have answered the same newbie questions probably a zillion times, yet they never belittle us or make us feel insignificant. I've been on forums in the past that if you asked a newbie type question, you would get the reply.."do your own research"! You will never hear that from the veterans here. They may post a link and suggest you read it, but that's just so you can get ALL the information. I can only imagine how many times a day the vets here read a newbie question and just shake their head, or think to themselves "here we go again"...yet they always reply and give us true and correct information. Sometimes it's not the answers we want to hear but it's always the right information. As I mentioned earlier...these guys have the experience. These guys have done all the hard work for us and we are so very, very fortunate that they freely share it.

This is a good place to be. Lots of people with intelligible information and willing to share. Not to be taken for granted.

Dear Fellow Newbies, Do you realize how fortunate we are? We have a place to go (this forum) to get all the 'correct' info we could possibly want or need. It's almost selfish of us to be able to access Dylan's, Rick's and sooo many other veterans here knowledge and guidance. I mean these guys have done years and years of research and years and years of personal trial and error which have led them to the pinnacle of AAS and SARMS. These guys have done the hard work for us! Yet the freely offer their knowledge and guidance. I mean how unselfish is that of these guys? Us newbies need to realize (and most of us probably do) that these guys have answered the same newbie questions probably a zillion times, yet they never belittle us or make us feel insignificant. I've been on forums in the past that if you asked a newbie type question, you would get the reply.."do your own research"! You will never hear that from the veterans here. They may post a link and suggest you read it, but that's just so you can get ALL the information. I can only imagine how many times a day the vets here read a newbie question and just shake their head, or think to themselves "here we go again"...yet they always reply and give us true and correct information. Sometimes it's not the answers we want to hear but it's always the right information. As I mentioned earlier...these guys have the experience. These guys have done all the hard work for us and we are so very, very fortunate that they freely share it.

Thank you so much for this post bro. It really means a lot to me and I know it does Dylan as well as some of the other senior members. We do our absolute best to provide the best help and solid advice we can, and I can't tell you how nice it is hearing positive feedback like this. It makes it very rewarding. Thanks for being a part of our awesome family here brother

Well said and thanks for the support. Some of the senior guys made mistakes in the past before boards like this existed and dish out some tough love.

But it IS meant to help.

Totally agree old newbie. All senior members here are great guys man. Super unselfish people showing true character. Very proud to be apart of this forum. I tell my wife all the time that I'd rather be on isarms forum than on facebook all day checking the latest gossip. I never have had facebook and glad i found isarms cuz i was feeling left out at work when we have small breaks co- workers immediately check facebook, and now i can check what the family is talking about on isarms.

(Enrique)

Yes a big thank you! I am sure you guys have changed and possibly saved more lives than you are aware of, it must e frustrating at times but you continue to bless us with your knowledge and experience. If there is such a thing as karma then you guys all deserve long and happy lives. 🙏

It's never too late to reinvent yourself!

I really appreciate you taking the time to write this... This right here makes my may and this is why I love doing this.. .THIS gratification in knowing I may have had a hand in helping someone achieve a goal, or to save them from making a mistake, enhancing their quality of life and so much more... I love doing this bro and I can't tell you how much it means to me to hear things like this... Thank you for taking the time to write this... Trust me, it will not be forgotten..

This is the best forum ever. I do follow 2 others but this is my home. Great post! The veterans here care and that makes a difference.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well said OldNewbie. I am fortunate to have found this forum. It kept me from making a HUGE mistake with AAS!! So now I read the forum daily absorbing as much information as I can from the senior members. A great big SWOLE thank you to them!! Keep up the great work! Know that it is greatly appreciated!!!

I've been involved with PEDs for quite awhile and found this site courtesy of Dylan's YouTube videos and it's like a home away from home. I've made some solid friendships here and ripped a few asses to shreds #120's and enjoy it all. There's a few guys I discuss AAS with that are on the same page as me and it's always good to have someone with a keen eye look over your proposed cycle/blasts. I thoroughly enjoy this forum over others even though I'm a vet over there as well. If folks would just observe some things versus coming here with the assumption they know 99% of everything they need to know this forum would be even better. Nothing like someone with a fucked up cycle plan getting butt hurt after you tell them it sucks and why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i reread this again and just wanted to thank you again for writing this.. it makes me feel so good to see this kind of positive impact, it really does!

Top Bottom