napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Muscular Dystrophy

Atomic7

I have exercised every avenue on helping myself. Doctors here told me there is nothing they can do. I think they are uneducated. I wish someone had a heart and could help me, I only asked if you think the testosterone injections was helping me or hurting me because doctors do not know , and also if there’s a SARM or anything I can take besides creatine and whey protein. I just got this disease and I won’t give up on my family.

I'm no Dr. If it were me I'd take a low dose of test to preserve muscle wasting. Can't say if it'll truly help or not.

Are you on TRT? There's no reason you should be on testosterone injections unless you have naturally low test. Regardless, you need to be under the care of a medical professional and not self prescribing, especially given your condition

what do you mean you wish someone had a heart and can help you? thats what we do ALL DAY everyday, is help people so i have no clue what you are indicating there... you dont realize something... this is a serious medical condition... we are not doctors.. we dont know your medical history, what your bloodwork says etc... you cant just go guessing on things... that will make things worse for you...

Top Bottom