napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Muscle Wasting

Byadon

Hi guys I was an athlete and weighed about 205 6’5”...I was stricken with autoimmune disease...autoimmune muscle dystrophy Rheumatoid Arthitis along with connective tissue disease as well as vasculitis which includes low blood volume upon standing I am 27 years old.I’ve lost 20 pounds of muscle because my muscles are not utilizing nutrients and oxygen they way they are supposed to...my question is do you think a low dose of HGH would be able to be used effectively to heal tissue and help gain muscle? Any feedback is much appreciated...Thank You...

Hi guys I was an athlete and weighed about 205 6’5”...I was stricken with autoimmune disease...autoimmune muscle dystrophy Rheumatoid Arthitis along with connective tissue disease as well as vasculitis which includes low blood volume upon standing I am 27 years old.I’ve lost 20 pounds of muscle because my muscles are not utilizing nutrients and oxygen they way they are supposed to...my question is do you think a low dose of HGH would be able to be used effectively to heal tissue and help gain muscle? Any feedback is much appreciated...Thank You...

Have you talked to your doctor about the muscle wasting, and possible treatment?

you should talk to your doctor... its not likely with hgh... sarms were SPECIFICALLY designed to treat muscle wasting... that was their entire purpose for being created... they are intended for people with conditions such as yours, hiv, osteoperosis etc... basically any condition causing muscle wastage..

My doctor just wants to prescribe corticosteroids to suppress the immune system....it only makes it worse if you ask me...I heard doctors refrain from prescribing methods like hormone therapy HGH etc...because of pharmaceutical companies....Sarms stands for what exactly?

That was their original intent? Creation for people with those diseases? Wow and athletes and bodybuilders use them for a competitive edge...I’d be so thankful just to see muscle gain in my life again...I have to lift just to retain my skinny frame or else I’ll look immaciated...

A stack with HGH?
I think you need to just get the idea of GH out of your head right now. I don't think it's what you need or are looking for. Sarms make more sense here, and if you need help with a stack I can help you out with one

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

GH is supposed to heal on intracellular level...just curious why you wouldn’t recommend GH?
go for it and run it... you already seem to know the answer so run it dude... see how it works out for you and let us know

GH is supposed to heal on intracellular level...just curious why you wouldn’t recommend GH?
Are you looking for healing or muscle building? You are contradicting yourself, because the muscle benefits with GH are very small and insignificant compared to running sarms, etc

Besides that, the stack Dylan gave you will give you great benefits for muscle, strength, healing, and recovery and will blow GH itself of the water. The stack also has mk677 in it, which is a GH secretogue that will increase your natural GH levels substantially g8ving you the benefits of GH

Are there any that stimulate nerve cells repair or help with nerve damage...mind muscle connection has been compromised..

Top Bottom