napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Muscle rage sarms

AnthonyM_

Hello everybody!
I apologise in advance, I am an absolute newbie when it comes to sarms hence I could use your opinion on this matter, please.
I just purchased a stack from MuscleRage (Sarms supplier), the "Quadausaurus" as I read all the positive reviews on the company's website and I felt I would give it a try.
The stack consists in two main products, one which includes in one pill 3mg lgd 10mg ostarine 10mg cardarine to be taken in the dose of 2 per day along with 25mg arimastane.
The pct would consist in another product, a test booster with several other ingredients like DAA, maca, and Arimastane 75mg, saw palmetto and so on.
Having said that, I did some researches and I am strongly hesitant in taking it now as I think the test booster and the arimistane included in the stack would not be enough as PCT and I am not too keen on using Nolva or Clomid for several reasons.
May I please ask you if you had previous experiences with this supplier or/and an advice on what I should do?

Many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Dude sarms don’t require an AI so what is ariministane?

I haven’t heard of muscle rage but lots of companies out there loading sarms with pro hormones and oral steroids so be careful.

Osta and lgd even if 100% real sarms I’d run a low dose clomid pct with a natural test booster.

complete and utter garbage... not to mention, why on the planet earth would you be using arimistane, which is an ai, with sarms, which do not convert to estrogen? you have a shit company for your sarms, along with horrible guidance that is going to get you fucked up ... this is an utter mess... if you are new to this, which is completely fine... why would you ever buy things first and then ask later?? that makes zero sense

arimistane is a very weak AI, you only need an AI if your experiencing symptoms of high estrogen, confirmed by a blood test because many times the symptoms of hormonal imbalance (Test & E) are similar, in regards to energy, libido and mood especially.

arimistane is a very weak AI, you only need an AI if your experiencing symptoms of high estrogen, confirmed by a blood test because many times the symptoms of hormonal imbalance (Test & E) are similar, in regards to energy, libido and mood especially.
i see far too many people using arimistane on cycle with sarms, which makes no sense considering they dont convert to estrogen.... as well as people thinking that arimistane is a pct... i dont know who is pushing this info out there but it needs to stop

Exactly, as Dylan said why would any AI be needed with sarms though? Any company pushing an AI with their sarms should be avoided....

Top Bottom