napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

muscle growth

poonertone

Hi Dylan , I’m a 44 year old man from Australia I have been watching your clips on line and they are awesome and I have subscribed to your vids as well.

I need to ask you a question if I can please I’m at a point right now where I’m really enjoying my training and I had a friend put me onto anavars and I know you don’t like them lol but I have gone from 91kg to 87 in 10 weeks I know it’s not a big lose but I don’t want to lose to and I’m starting to get cut and its showing and people are noticing the difference which is nice.

But now it’s coming up to winter here and during the winter season I want to put on some muscle mass in that period.

I want to go onto a steroid but just don’t know which one to take as I’m really cautious as I don’t want to harm my body as everyone gives you all different answers but watching you I know you’re the only one I can trust to give me the right advice for what to take and keep my body safe from any harm as you come across as you really enjoy helping people so can you help us with my next quest can’t wait to hear from you.

Thanks so much Dylan

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

What was your dosage for the anavar? Did you run a full PCT and protect yourself? Bro from what your saying you could be more than likely hurting yourself than anything. Post your full stats...height, weight, body fat %, years training, cycle history

I'd also suggest that in addition to your stats, try and see an endocrinologist and get your natural test and hormonal levels checked prior to jumping on illegal gear, especially in AU. See if you can go the route if trt if your levels come back low. Just a thought. Australia is tough on gear

Top Bottom