napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Multiple sclerosis & sarms

DBDub

My wife has been diagnosed with Primary Progressive MS for about 12 yrs. she had to use a walker everywhere and were trying to keep her out of the wheelchair. Obvious problems are muscle fatigue and overall stamina. She does PT 3xwk. I’ve used Cardarine and Ostarine with great results but she’s scared it will mess up her bloodwork and I don’t think it would be good if her Dr. found out. Is it something that would just pop out if they’re not looking for it or does it effect other things that would look abnormal. (So basically, how does it show In blood)

For men You may see sides related outcomes like suppressed testosterone, lipids a little funny, high estrogen etc., but those are no definitive indication of SARMS usage from what I can find, unless they were just straight up suspicious of it and digging around. Should be good to go. Very interesting and I really really hope that you can find a compound to give your wife some relief brother. Good luck with everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you have real sarms, you should not have any issues in regards to her bloodwork at all... that would be the only concern...

esarms.com has real sarms where you would not have any concern there...

She was just prescribed Modafinil yesterday for muscle fatigue. We’ll give this some time before trying anything else. Don’t won’t to confuse the results

On that note. What would be a good mild stack to start. 3 mg Cardarine, possibly adding something for muscle growth??

gw501516 and mk2866 is a good starting stack... 3 mg of gw makes literally no sense though... im assuming that was a typo

gw501516 and mk2866 is a good starting stack... 3 mg of gw makes literally no sense though... im assuming that was a typo

Not really a typo. I’ve read where women have seen good results with 3-5. Hell I saw results at 10.mg and I’m 240lb.
Just saying she is not trying to be an athlete. You certainly have more knowledge that me so any advice at all is appreciated

Top Bottom