napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MrChristian's First Cycle Log

MrChristian

Hi Team,

It's finally that time! I started my first cycle today. Obviously I won't have much to report in this initial post, but I thought I'd get it started and give the basics.

CYCLE DETAILS
1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist

pct 15-18
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I should also note that I'm taking 25mg of mk-2866 right now as well, to aid with the healing process of the tendinitis in my left arm.

All gear and sarms were from BioTech and PE.

FIRST PINNING EXPERIENCE
I pinned 350mg of test cyp last night in the glute for the first time ever. I was nervous as hell, hands were shaking, etc. Pretty much what you would expect. In fact, I was so nervous that I got the alcohol swab all ready to go and then COMPLETELY forgot to even use it. DOH!! Well, live and learn. Hopefully I don't get an infection.

The actual pinning itself was 100% pain free. In fact, it was 100% sensation free. Did you ever do that illusion thing in school where you take the mechanical pencil and pretend to give yourself an injection while the pencil lead receeds back into to the pen? This was exactly like that, but with less sensation. LOL I could hardly believe it.

I got my pinning supplies from GPZ Med Lab. I went with the 5cc syringes, 18 gauge needles for drawing and 23 gauge / 1 inch needles for injection. I have learned that I should have gone with the 1.5 inch needles, so I'll be buying those here soon. Also, the 5cc syringes are overkill and kinda bulky. I'm going to get some 3cc syringes instead going forward.

So far no PIP. I guess that area is just a tiny bit sensitive, but no more or less than any other time I've got a shot at the doctors office. Totally no big deal. Hopefully it remains that way.

Well, that's it for now. I'll keep this thread updated as time goes on. Thanks to everyone for all of the support and help you've given me over the past several months!

Re: RE: MrChristian's First Cycle Log

MrChristian said:
Hi Team,

It's finally that time! I started my first cycle today. Obviously I won't have much to report in this initial post, but I thought I'd get it started and give the basics.

CYCLE DETAILS
1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist

pct 15-18
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I should also note that I'm taking 25mg of mk-2866 right now as well, to aid with the healing process of the tendinitis in my left arm.

All gear and sarms were from BioTech and PE.

FIRST PINNING EXPERIENCE
I pinned 350mg of test cyp last night in the glute for the first time ever. I was nervous as hell, hands were shaking, etc. Pretty much what you would expect. In fact, I was so nervous that I got the alcohol swab all ready to go and then COMPLETELY forgot to even use it. DOH!! Well, live and learn. Hopefully I don't get an infection.

The actual pinning itself was 100% pain free. In fact, it was 100% sensation free. Did you ever do that illusion thing in school where you take the mechanical pencil and pretend to give yourself an injection while the pencil lead receeds back into to the pen? This was exactly like that, but with less sensation. LOL I could hardly believe it.

I got my pinning supplies from GPZ Med Lab. I went with the 5cc syringes, 18 gauge needles for drawing and 23 gauge / 1 inch needles for injection. I have learned that I should have gone with the 1.5 inch needles, so I'll be buying those here soon. Also, the 5cc syringes are overkill and kinda bulky. I'm going to get some 3cc syringes instead going forward.

So far no PIP. I guess that area is just a tiny bit sensitive, but no more or less than any other time I've got a shot at the doctors office. Totally no big deal. Hopefully it remains that way.

Well, that's it for now. I'll keep this thread updated as time goes on. Thanks to everyone for all of the support and help you've given me over the past several months!
I'm excited for you to get this going brother! Everything looks perfect, laid out well, and spot on.

I will be following your progress the whole way, and interested to see how well this goes for you! Looking forward to your updates!

Re: RE: MrChristian's First Cycle Log

RickRock said:
I'm excited for you to get this going brother! Everything looks perfect, laid out well, and spot on.

I will be following your progress the whole way, and interested to see how well this goes for you! Looking forward to your updates!

Thanks Rick!

Okay, I do have an initial question about pinning glutes. There was a thread in this forum which mentioned that you should pin in the right glute. But I've seen a lot of youtube videos which suggest that it's okay to pin on both sides. Is there a specific reason for pinning on the right instead of the left? Is there really a difference?

I have only pinned right glute and quad. I guess I need to get adventurous and try the left glute. Not an issue right now as I only pin once a week but it would be smart for me to test it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really glad to see that you have made a log bro! This should be a sweet cycle! I will be here all along the way for support and to help in any way i can...

DylanGemelli said:
I am really glad to see that you have made a log bro! This should be a sweet cycle! I will be here all along the way for support and to help in any way i can...

Thanks so much Dylan! Oh hey, do you think I'll keep my gainz??? ...

KIDDING!!! ;)

MrChristian said:
DylanGemelli said:

KIDDING!!! ;)

roughly 10.8 lbs. of them to be exact! :lol:

Good luck bro, I will be following so keep us updated progress pics and logs.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: MrChristian's First Cycle Log

MrChristian said:
DylanGemelli said:

KIDDING!!! ;)
He doesn't have a "crystal ball"... Lol

DylanGemelli said:
MrChristian said:
DylanGemelli said:

KIDDING!!! ;)

roughly 10.8 lbs. of them to be exact! :lol:

Wow, you're magical! Thanks! LOL

MrChristian said:
RickRock said:

Thanks Rick!

Okay, I do have an initial question about pinning glutes. There was a thread in this forum which mentioned that you should pin in the right glute. But I've seen a lot of youtube videos which suggest that it's okay to pin on both sides. Is there a specific reason for pinning on the right instead of the left? Is there really a difference?

I can't fathom any reason to only use the right glute. That makes no sense to me at all. I always alternate Glutes, and any other sites that I pin. I would never only use one side

Week 1 : Day 2

Nothing significant to report. No bad sides experienced. Nothing noticeable either good or bad. It's still early, so all is well.

I am definitely having a bit of PIP now which I wasn't having yesterday. It's not bad, just a little more sensitive today for some reason.

MrChristian said:

Nothing significant to report. No bad sides experienced. Nothing noticeable either good or bad. It's still early, so all is well.

I am definitely having a bit of PIP now which I wasn't having yesterday. It's not bad, just a little more sensitive today for some reason.

That's normal buddy. Some injections will be smoother than others.

RickRock said:
MrChristian said:

That's normal buddy. Some injections will be smoother than others.

Good to know. I wasn't worried. And this injection was anything but "smooth" being my first time. LOL Thanks for all the help Rick, as always.

I just realized that I didn't provide any details about my cycle support. And I'm curious to know if you guys have opinions regarding what I'm taking and if I'm missing anything. So here's a breakdown of what I'm using.

IRON LABS NUTRITION - CYCLE SUPPORT
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007HP04UM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

N-Acetyl-Cystenine - 900mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) - 825mg
Hawthorn Berry (1.8% Vitexin) - 400mg
Saw Palmetto (45% Fatty Acids) - 200mg
Celery Seed Extract - 100mg
Grape Seed Extract - 100mg
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) - 100mg
Pantothenic Acid - 45mg
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) - 20mg
Policosanol - 20mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) - 10mg

Premium Powders Premium TUDCA
http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Powde...&ie=UTF8&qid=1442195989&sr=8-1&keywords=tudca

Tudca Sodium - 250mg

Qunol Liquid CoQ10
http://www.amazon.com/Qunol-Absorpt...442196141&sr=8-1&keywords=Qunol™+Liquid+CoQ10

MrChristian said:
I just realized that I didn't provide any details about my cycle support. And I'm curious to know if you guys have opinions regarding what I'm taking and if I'm missing anything. So here's a breakdown of what I'm using.

IRON LABS NUTRITION - CYCLE SUPPORT
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007HP04UM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

N-Acetyl-Cystenine - 900mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) - 825mg
Hawthorn Berry (1.8% Vitexin) - 400mg
Saw Palmetto (45% Fatty Acids) - 200mg
Celery Seed Extract - 100mg
Grape Seed Extract - 100mg
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) - 100mg
Pantothenic Acid - 45mg
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) - 20mg
Policosanol - 20mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) - 10mg

Premium Powders Premium TUDCA
http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Powde...&ie=UTF8&qid=1442195989&sr=8-1&keywords=tudca

Tudca Sodium - 250mg

Qunol Liquid CoQ10
http://www.amazon.com/Qunol-Absorpt...442196141&sr=8-1&keywords=Qunol™+Liquid+CoQ10

it seems to be fine bro... just keep a close eye on everything throughout your oral use, signs and symptoms etc. because although on the surface it sounds ok, i am very very questionable on iron labs products..

DylanGemelli said:
it seems to be fine bro... just keep a close eye on everything throughout your oral use, signs and symptoms etc. because although on the surface it sounds ok, i am very very questionable on iron labs products..

This is one of the many reasons why you're so awesome Dylan. Okay, so what do you suggest as an alternative to Iron Labs for an all-in-one cycle support? I don't want to take any chances, so I'll go with what you recommend.

Top Bottom