napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Moving On From Steroids To SARMS

jmikeherrera

Hey Dylan, my goal is recomp and some test boost. I'm 51, 5'8", 255 lbs. I used Tren A/Test P/Mast P Blend with Var for 2 years. I lost 82 lbs using that stack but I haven't used in over a year and gained 30 lbs (>30% body fat) due to inactivity from injuries from a car accident. I'm good to go now but don't want to pin as 2-3 x per week.

Which SARMS should I stack? I also have Var left over should I include it to a SARMS stack or leave out? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
You might include your current body fat percentage. And then what stats are you trying to get too.
Just might help figure out what is best too use.

So if you are cutting down gw501516, mk2866, s4 or rad140.

You could use the var but I?d save it for a later cycle when body fat is lower.

Are you on trt?

i would NOT use any steroid until you get into better condition... i have the perfect cutting stack for you to go with... run it right along with your trt.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

i would NOT use any steroid until you get into better condition... i have the perfect cutting stack for you to go with... run it right along with your trt.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT="]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]

[FONT="]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]
[/FONT]

[FONT="]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]
[/FONT]

[FONT="]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]
[/FONT]

Thanks Dylan. I'm not on TRT. Should I add Ostazol?

Top Bottom