napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Motivation

reemotro

Lately I feel like i dont want to train due to stress and university life. Food is on point. Sleeping at least 6 hours per day and I am working out for 5 days a week.
Any suggestions that might help? I have never felt skipping the gym like that before as I live to lift weight but something strange is going on nowadays and I started to hate working out and when I am there I just want to get out of the gym

motivation and drive comes from within.. you have to pick yourself up and get in there once, then once you get that feeling of accomplishment of getting through a workout and getting your head clear, you will realize that its the best remedy to getting yourself picked back up

Mabe you need to set some new goals, create a new workout program. Give yourself a certain amount of time to accomplish a attainable goal.

Sounds like you need to do some inner souls searching and there is nothing wrong with that.
Sometimes life can just get to far out in front of us. Things happen in life and the gym is part of your life. It’s going to go through ups and downs just as you will in life.
Are you working out by yourself or do you have a gym partner? If you don’t have a gym or partner perhaps you could find someone to workout with. It could change things up a little and help with this. I personally prefer working out with someone as I have had better results that way in my life.
I understand sometimes it might be hard to find someone to workout with but it is just a suggestion.
Let me know if you need anything Bro.

You have to create your own motivation. It's a mental barrier you have to overcome. Sometimes changing your routine, exercise selection, training style, volume, intensity etc is all it takes to get you motivated again.

Life happens and we all experience things that try to bring us down. It's how we deal with those things when they come that determines whether you move forward or backwards

Top Bottom