napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The most underrated steroids...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Often times, we get caught up in using and researching the same mainstream steroids... We know of them all, we know the facts, the possible benefits but by human nature we stick with certain things and sometimes it is attributed to price, reliability etc... Often times things like primobolan or anavar are faked and as a result we stick with the cheaper compounds because they are the real thing or just easier on the wallet... Other times, certain things are simply overlooked, not understood or forgotten... For me, there are a few that are misunderstood and not taken as serious as they should...

I will go with my most underrated injectable and underrated oral...

INJECTABLE - BOLDENONE (Equipoise or EQ)

EQ is one of my favorite steroids in general. It can be used in any setting whether cutting, bulking or recomposition... It has little side effects, is a smooth injection and makes you feel on top of the world... One of the issues many have with it is PATIENCE... OR, LACK THEREOF... The ester chain associated with eq is extremely long so it takes a significantly longer time to show effects but when it does, it is worth the wait and some... EQ provides strength, lean and sustainable muscle, an abundance of endurance, vascularity and a strong general sense of well being... It can be run at a much higher dose and is a very smooth injection. It has a drawback to some because it needs to be ran at 16 weeks for full effect but it is well worth it and such a huge addition to every cycle... The side effects are minimal with the main culprit being an increase in RBC count which is easily treated with blood donations. I NEVER run a cycle without it... I dose it between 800-1000 mg per week for the best effect...

ORAL - TURINABOL (TBOL)

TBOL is often overlooked as it falls right in the middle of orals. It is not a straight bulking compound yet it is not an aesthetic so because of this, many misunderstand just how great it is. The beauty of it is that it can go either way. You can absolutely bulk with it and the size is clean, dry and sustainable. There is no estrogen conversion and you can gain massive size and not worry about estrogen build up or sacrificing a ripped physique. You can use it on a cutting cycle and still add size along with it as well or have it shine on a recomposition cycle... Tbol can be used as a kickstart or on the back end of a cycle. It provides huge increases in strength and size and although toxic, it is not nearly as toxic as many other orals are. It still requires supports but the worry factor is not as present with tbol use. It can easily be ran at 60 mg per day with a high efficiency rate. Tbol can be a bit more pricey but not unreasonable ether. At times it can be faked but generally this is not a huge concern. Tbol is very versatile and a strong addition to any cycle.

Couldnt agree more with the EQ...

As far as the oral bet no one saw this coming but I am going with........... PROVIRON !

Agreed with the EQ, people don't give the drug enough credit in the least bit. Hair loss seems to be an issue with me however, I prefer the bald look anyway ;)

EQ is a wonderful injectable... People don't have patience though... there loss is my gainzzz I guess. lol.

KingWizard said:
Couldnt agree more with the EQ...

As far as the oral bet no one saw this coming but I am going with........... PROVIRON !

That was absolutely my next pick but i had to pick one... Very nice call on that!

NOSrx said:
EQ is a wonderful injectable... People don't have patience though... there loss is my gainzzz I guess. lol.

I believe I would be quoting Dylan from his video on EQ when I say " slow, solid gains" I have all the time in the world. It is not lacking in the strength department either. EQ will forever be one of my top 3.

To be honest, primo is often underrated for what it TRULY is as well... It often does not get near the credit or overall ranking it deserves for many because it is not as pronounced or drastic... Nothing is cleaner or as clean as primo (As long as it is real)... Can you tell I love it??

william32 said:
How often should blood donations be made on EQ to control RBC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every 6-8 weeks. I know the red cross blood donation center only lets me donate once every 8 weeks so if you opt for 6 might just have to find another location. It's not just EQ although it's the best at raising RBC count, you should donate on an AAS cycle. Even test increase RBC, it is actually very healthy and therapeutic not to mention a great cause

If you have an off topic questiob bro just start your own thread next time

Thanks KingWizard, Dylan's comment on giving blood on EQ here sparked my curiosity.

Thanks for this info, I did not know Tbol could be used on a bulk, I always heard it was best for a cut.

Ya giving blood is essential. I actually do it once a month when blasting eq.

They be getting some superman blood every thirty days. Giving it to some sick kid who then becomes an Olympic gold medalist. Weird, I never got a check.....

william32 said:
Thanks KingWizard, Dylan's comment on giving blood on EQ here sparked my curiosity.

That's really the main and only concern bro... With EQ the thing you have to watch is the increased RBC (red blood cell count) which donating blood answers and corrects... The only other real issues that could "possibly" but not likely arise are anxiety or anxiousness and an increase in hunger (both of which I have never once experienced on doses as high as 1 gram per week) but they are at least possibilities so it must be advised that it's a possible but not probable occurrence... EQ is the shit man... You will find it something that you use once and will ALWAYS want in the arsenal!!

cybrsage said:
Thanks for this info, I did not know Tbol could be used on a bulk, I always heard it was best for a cut.

Brother, I have had clients gain on the up of 15 lbs in just 4-6 weeks of tbol use... In fact, I see huge gains on this far more often than not... Honestly, it REALLY shines in the recomposition facet... That's where its the best... Gaining that size but staying dry in the process and still possessing the ability to cut up... You can definitely cut with it though too brother... All about macro and training accommodation to your goal!

What is TBol's half-life? How does it show itself on a hormone panel and/or standard blood test (hemocrit, etc, the stuff a TRT doc will look at)?

cybrsage said:
What is TBol's half-life? How does it show itself on a hormone panel and/or standard blood test (hemocrit, etc, the stuff a TRT doc will look at)?

TBOL possesses a 16 hour half-life as well as the ability to bind to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin).

TBOL is C17-alpha alkylated so as to allow oral bioavailability, and as a result, will show liver toxicity. It also possesses a double bond between carbon 1 and carbon 2 (also known as the 1-ene carbon), and it is this double-bond that is responsible for the reduction of androgenic strength. A chloro group has been added at the 4th carbon, responsible for rendering it unable to aromatize as well as reducing the androgenic strength even further.

It would carry the negative effects from an overage C17 that could affect liver values, blood pressure, kidney and cholesterol. I have found the toxicity to not be nearly as extreme as something like Anadrol, Halotestin or even Dbol. It would fall in the middle in terms of concern. It would still require protection but the concern is not nearly as bad as some of it's counterparts.

cybrsage said:
Awesome, thanks!

TBol also has the ability to lower SHBG and since TBol is still relatively "new" to the AAS world a lot of people don't know this. I only mention this because you mentioned blood tests / hormonal panel, just so you know brother

Top Bottom