napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Most "Unique" give-away EVER in isarms history - exceptional opportunity ::HERE:: WOW

Vision

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor
Most "Unique" give-away EVER in isarms history - exceptional opportunity ::HERE:: WOW

Greetings everyone,

First and foremost we hope you're doing well, even more so after reading this thread we hope this finds you "very" well!In today's anabolic market we understand those unnecessary blatant sales pitches and advertisement pressure that may be shoved in your faces, this can be a bit overwhelming and in fact very flavorless.
With that being said, we hope to bring back your excitement and taste with this very single thread..It doesn't matter where you are at in your fitness journey, we are here to inspire YOU!

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but rather by the seeds you plant!

Sponsored by - PSL, Steroidify, Sarms.ForSale
With exceptional teamwork and the cooperation by these joint "powerhouse" sources in the market and demonstrating amazing preparation with everyone coming together in perfect fashion the following networks have decided to build a strong strategic alliance with coming together for an amazing opportunity by hosting a FREE cycle give-away.
If you just read"joint team effort hosting a FREE cycle give-away" than you're dead right!These 3 pillar companies are aware of the open exchange in the market with generic labs or sub-par contenders only caring about products & prices, all the while neglecting to see and recognize the people.
The very people, the customers, the most essential component that is vital for the successful growth and development in the future with success of a healthy business.

These 3 companies would like to restructure and build intimacy with a healthy and trusting nurturing business relationship with body of the market once again and for good,
by building relationships with like minded sources while achieve ultimate customer satisfaction with each and every-single purchase and transaction.
Customer trust and satisfaction begins where services display "High Ethical Standards", where providers respect and recognize not only each other, but also YOU!

Now that's leadership....
https://steroidify.com/
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/
https://sarms.forsale/

3KVZsCi.png

This is our way of saying we appreciate YOU by our unwavering dedication and commitment to you through our energy, engagements and most of all innovative concepts -
We bring to you A "FREE" cycle give away to a selected member of this community that has been loyal and committed with
positive energy, good vibes and most of all consistency with activity. You've been recolonized!

gcAo5Km.png

The "Free" cycle will consist of the follow sponsor products - Brought to you by PuritySourceLabs.ru, Steroidify.com and Sarms.ForSale

3 x Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - PSL
3 x Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - PSL
1 x CLOMID - 50mg/tab EP -
PSL

2 x 50 pills x 50 mg Oxymetholone Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Steroidify
3 x 50 pills x 25 mg Mesterolone Alpha Pharma - Steroidify
1 x 30 pills x 1 mg Anastrozole Alpha Pharma - Steroidify
2 x 50 pills x 20 mg Tamoxifen Citrate Hilma Biocare - Steroidify

For Sarms.ForSale they will contribute LGD-4033 and S-23, these Sarms can be used during the cycle or after a PCT for optimal growth retention as well as muscle maturing and preservation
All we ask in return is for the "selected member" to provide the community with informational and educational feedback with running this cycle and products.

How to be considered?
Post here and share with us on why the community should consider you for this unique and amazing opportunity..

An individual will be selected once a good amount of inquires have been submitted,

Keep in mind, the community may even scout for someone as well, so stay active and keep pressing forward with good vibes,
we see you even though you may feel insignificant, your not.. We value YOU!

WK4FQLb.png

We are extremely happy to be able to be a part of this. This was an idea Vision had and from the minute I heard it presented, I knew we wanted to be a part of it. This shows excellent unity and a chance to try some top of the line products PSL, Steroidify and Sarms4Sale. Let the games begin!

What a great idea by you all! This is beyond generous especially considering all the quality involved in this giveaway... Someone is going to be quite blessed to win this!

Gentleman, I am extremely excited to be able to be a part of this even in just a small aspect. Being among my fellow peers and having the opportunity with two other absolute amazing companies, it's an honor and a great privilege.

Some lucky member is going to pampered and spoiled with the best of the best of the best what a pertains to quality authenticity and most of all customer care.

Just look at the names that are up there.. Ultima-pharmaceuticals, Euro-pharmacies, alpha pharma and it's being fully supported and endorsed by SARMS4SALE who is another amazing in top shelf source.

If the product layout needs to be adjusted, compounds can always be added or subtracted.. let this be a staple template of everyone's initial mission.

Furthermore rumor has It, that these companies may even offer discounts off of future orders if any members openly refers a fellow peer member to be selected. The individual making the open referral themselves may receive a
small discount off of future orders from these companies just by mentioning or suggestions others.

That sounds like the gift that keeps on giving.

But that's just a

Only one way to find out if it's true...

I read this last night. I could not get it off my mind. Actually lost sleep thinking about it. This is amazing.
There are several people on this forum that deserve an opportunity like this. These companies coming together is unheard of. Someone is going to get great products and amazing support.
So I have decide to throw my name in the hat of course and help get this ball rolling. I am about as average joe as it gets. I will say I have only used Sarms and Tbol. I have never self injected cause it scares the shit out of me. I will leave it up to the community to decide if they feel I should move on to a cycle like this. Of course I would listen to advise from the reps. I would need to adjust the cycle to fit me. I?m on TRT so some stuff would not be needed. On the down side, I am no spring chicken. I am healthy.
Non smoker, non drinking alcoholic. Good blood pressure, cholesterol, and psa. Only limits, I have are shitty knees, some back pain, and gout that I currently have under control and sleep like shit. My diet is good, my goals and mind are sound. My weight is under control and I stay at 7-10% bf.
With all that said I don?t care who wins. I want to support everyone.
Thanks to all that are part of this.
Stay strong!!

I read this last night. I could not get it off my mind. Actually lost sleep thinking about it. This is amazing.
There are several people on this forum that deserve an opportunity like this. These companies coming together is unheard of. Someone is going to get great products and amazing support.
So I have decide to throw my name in the hat of course and help get this ball rolling. I am about as average joe as it gets. I will say I have only used Sarms and Tbol. I have never self injected cause it scares the shit out of me. I will leave it up to the community to decide if they feel I should move on to a cycle like this. Of course I would listen to advise from the reps. I would need to adjust the cycle to fit me. I?m on TRT so some stuff would not be needed. On the down side, I am no spring chicken. I am healthy.
Non smoker, non drinking alcoholic. Good blood pressure, cholesterol, and psa. Only limits, I have are shitty knees, some back pain, and gout that I currently have under control and sleep like shit. My diet is good, my goals and mind are sound. My weight is under control and I stay at 7-10% bf.
With all that said I don?t care who wins. I want to support everyone.
Thanks to all that are part of this.
Stay strong!!

This is actually a great intro..
as one of the opening statements say that people are not exempted due to their level of fitness and where they are in life.
Having bad knees or certain limitations does not exclude you from anything, because that goes against the very fabric and the laws in which we are implementing morally, if you are a productive member in the community then that is all that matters. You could be in a wheelchair and still be nominated and voted number one.. because of your post and your introductory just know that the community here at isarms as well as all of these amazing sponsors "we see you"!!!!!

Thank you brother forgetting the ball rolling and feel free to mention some other, put those guys on the hot seat lolol..

Have an amazing day and sending good vibes your way..

Nice to see you here Vision as well as the rest of the sponsors.

Long time Evo guy but loving Isarms and glad to see sponsor collaborating!

Nice to see you here Vision as well as the rest of the sponsors.

Long time Evo guy but loving Isarms and glad to see sponsor collaborating!

Thank you for the warm welcome brother and it's good to see a familiar face over here as well :)
And I agree that is absolutely awesome to see some powerhouse sponsors in the market collaborating and coming together as a fully functional team.
But it comes to No Surprise because the teams at Steroidify and Sarms4sale are absolutely fantastic, they are great to work with, and they were just as excited to join ranks.

I wish people could have seen the excitement behind the closed curtain with everyone ;) ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome brother and it's good to see a familiar face over here as well :)
And I agree that is absolutely awesome to see some powerhouse sponsors in the market collaborating and coming together as a fully functional team.
But it comes to No Surprise because the teams at Steroidify and Sarms4sale are absolutely fantastic, they are great to work with, and they were just as excited to join ranks.

I wish people could have seen the excitement behind the closed curtain with everyone ;) ;)

Yea no this is an awesome opportunity!

Im already going to be doing a log for Sarmsforsale and have been a long time customer of PSL so nice to see Steroidify in the mix too!

The free cycle is crazy thats a lot of free product too!

This is an incredible offer by 3 great companies with an amazing array of products.!! Looking forward to following the chosen loggers and their progress.

I agree gentleman this is such an amazing opportunity by 3 great and reliable sources... :)

Every member should be getting in on this... This is not something you ever see, ESPECIALLY WITH THREE companies! This is an unreal offer

Wow what a grate idea :) - i really want to try but I'm in the middle of a cycle :) - im looking mk677 for cuting and i think im found good place :):)

Yes, you can definitely add MK0677 to your stack right now. Here is a link to get it! https://sarms.forsale/product/mk-677/

I personally am going to make a purchase this upcoming week have this product.. I'll give the community some feedback, and I'll definitely get some TD pictures up there as well.. every company, and every product that is fully endorsed and supported here I will personally use myself in order to give everyone the confidence that they need, to prove that the quality is everything that it's advocated to be :)
I'm currently on EP Stenbolone and EP Test Cyp, then pretty soon I'll be adding some Ultima pharmaceutical Drol...
I'm excited with this combination, and I think the MK would be a great addition..

Yea I?m taking a break ran it for almost a year straight sucks been off for about 2 months and def notice the difgerence

Top Bottom