napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Most Overrated Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I gotta say I really agree with just about everything you said in this video. I knew Anavar would be at the top of the list lol. I never understood the draw to Sustanon either, being that it's nothing more than a blend of test esters. Nothing special at all. I did have good results with Dbol, but it is certainly highly overrated for its capabilities

Hi Dylan, I'm a 16 year old, 5'8 111lbs and I'm ready for my first cycle. I'll be running

1-6 1000mg the sust
1-6 100mg dbol
1-6 100mg var

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan, I'm a 16 year old, 5'8 111lbs and I'm ready for my first cycle. I'll be running

1-6 1000mg the sust
1-6 100mg dbol
1-6 100mg var

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Man that all looks good but make sure you up your dosage of gnc cheetos and protein donuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very entertaining & blunt video, hahaha. Excellent as always, Dylan -- Sustanon was one of the first real mysteries for me years ago, and I'm about to run Valhalla Sust to end this nonsensical debate via personal usage. I most agree with your Dbol take with respect to the dosage: it becomes vastly overrated after 50mg, so I like to run Blue Hearts or Pharmacom Dianabolos around 20-30mg ED if only for the muscle sparing, skin-thinning & vascularity effects and nitrogen retention in the muscles.

Great video, my man.

Very entertaining & blunt video, hahaha. Excellent as always, Dylan -- Sustanon was one of the first real mysteries for me years ago, and I'm about to run Valhalla Sust to end this nonsensical debate via personal usage. I most agree with your Dbol take with respect to the dosage: it becomes vastly overrated after 50mg, so I like to run Blue Hearts or Pharmacom Dianabolos around 20-30mg ED if only for the muscle sparing, skin-thinning & vascularity effects and nitrogen retention in the muscles.

Great video, my man.
thank you brother, i truly appreciate it!

Top Bottom