napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Most commom substance you see in fake sarms?

dominikers

Hey you guys hope you?ve been able to still make gains with the virus. My question is I know that sometimes you can get deca or tren or some anabolic and if it?s faked it will usually just end up being testosterone. Well I was wondering what companies will usually put in there fake sarms. Cause Ive gotten pretty questionable sarms before and I?ll still get gains but usually it will start to give me gyno which I know is impossible for sarms. So you think maybe there throwing some oral like d-bol or something in the sarms capsules

Fake SARMS are usually some kind of prohormones (when you see results) or full on placebo.
Definitely stick with sarms.forsale and you won't ever need to worry.

its hard telling... prohormones have been very common in the past but its hard to say at this point... mk677 is what that is often faked due to the cost along with yk11...

I agree with Dylan on the mk677 due to the cost. Other than that, I have seen everything faked. Especially other RC compounds like PDE5 inhibitors, AIs, etc.

yes, thats one ive definitely seen as well

Yea had a buddy a couple years back go with some off brand (cant even remember what brand it was) and paid a good amount for it so was interested in seeing how it worked for him.

He was running Cardarine and SR9009 stacked in a single pill and he was telling me how it was working but his heart was racing and he was sweating profusely, terrible muscle cramps, etc and no doubt he got clen.

Yea had a buddy a couple years back go with some off brand (cant even remember what brand it was) and paid a good amount for it so was interested in seeing how it worked for him.

He was running Cardarine and SR9009 stacked in a single pill and he was telling me how it was working but his heart was racing and he was sweating profusely, terrible muscle cramps, etc and no doubt he got clen.
oh yeah, ive seen it quite a few times... thats just incredibly dangerous to do that to someone

Man its scary out there. You have no idea what your getting. Here at ISARMs Dylan doesn't mess around. He won't promote anyone unless he knows for a fact that its real. He really does care about peoples health. I have never seen a complaint about the product. Ive seen some complaints about shipping problems here but the person was a jerk and instead of getting a hold of the supplier they announced it on the forum. But you go anywhere else you will see night mares about fake sarms.

Top Bottom