napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

moon face

Sonics

Hi guys

whats the best way to combat Moon face while on cycle?

The steroids being used are:

Dbol - 4 weeks at 30mg per day
Test E - 12 weeks at 500mg per week
Deca - 12 weeks at 400mg per week

I'll be adding Armidex 1mg EOD and Cardarine 20mg ED to the cycle in case anyone asks.

Thanks

bro thats from high estrogen... theres no way on the planet earth i would go with anything other than aromasin on a cycle like this...

Hi guys

whats the best way to combat Moon face while on cycle?

The steroids being used are:

Dbol - 4 weeks at 30mg per day
Test E - 12 weeks at 500mg per week
Deca - 12 weeks at 400mg per week

I'll be adding Armidex 1mg EOD and Cardarine 20mg ED to the cycle in case anyone asks.

Thanks

If you have moon fade it's because you are retaining a lot of water. That's a very wet cycle with a lot of aromatization and you need an adequate AI dose. I would get some Aromsin whch is a suicidal inhibitor. Since you are running test at 500 and Dbol I'd run it 12.5mg ED until you are done with Dbol then switch to 12.5mg EOD

The best way to start your AI before starting cycle.

I don't have moon face and have not started my cycle yet.

Just wanted ways of preventing stuff before I do it.

So the first 4 weeks I should run Aromasin every day at 12.5 and once I finish dbol run it EOD

Or what If I lower the dose of Test and deca the first 4 weeks while using Dbol? 400 test and 300 deca for the first 4 weeks?

I would still use Aromasin at least EOD, maybe even everyday .. test & dbol are a combination that causes huge estrogen conversion for some people

If you have moon fade it's because you are retaining a lot of water. That's a very wet cycle with a lot of aromatization and you need an adequate AI dose. I would get some Aromsin whch is a suicidal inhibitor. Since you are running test at 500 and Dbol I'd run it 12.5mg ED until you are done with Dbol then switch to 12.5mg EOD

This is what I would do as well. Then get some blood work half way through your cycle to make sure you’re on the right track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or what If I lower the dose of Test and deca the first 4 weeks while using Dbol? 400 test and 300 deca for the first 4 weeks?

Just take the AI, and control your diet. No need to reinvent the wheel.

you need to stay on aromasin the entire cycle dude... you are making this too hard... drop to every other day after you finish dbol

Top Bottom