napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Monday = Fun day

44YOGearHead

I take the weekends off from training so I am pumped tomorrow is Monday bros. Just gotta get some sleep tonight, wake up and eat a banana or something, maybe some oats, get dressed and go hit the gym. 7:30am is fairly 'not so crowded' so I think that'll be target time for arrival in Muscleville.
Pinned me some test ace for that wake up and kill thrill, gonna drop some MT and hit GO. Spend the day chilling with my son and maybe go get him a chest piece tatt lined up. Monday mother fucker!!! Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take the weekends off of training too, so I always get a little excited for Monday's. I'm sitting here right now eating my preworkout meal and will be at the gym in about an hour ready for beast mode

I've pinned twice since you posted this

I pinned 2x yesterday. One was 1cc g400, 2cc deca and tren. Other was 3cc test ace to quad. Slept like a lil Viking gnawing on a wolf's hind leg then woke up and downed 3mg MT for Leg and Back day. Odin is smiling now. (Uncle Luke and 2 Live Crew in backdrop 'Tren, Tren and more Trrrrennn!!!!')

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom