napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Biglexi

I have a question to a moderator. What am I doing wrong because I tried to post my new post with some pix but none of it got posted. The message popped up that my post had to be approved by a moderator. And it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. Posted three times and nothing. Can someone explain to me what’s going on??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the weekend and it probably got overlooked. Copy the link and I will approve it. It's part of the spam filter.

It's the weekend and it probably got overlooked. Copy the link and I will approve it. It's part of the spam filter.

I don’t have a link. I posted and it disappeared so I guess I would have to post it again

Agreed, probably just a delay from the weekend.

Remember the all of the moderators are busy banging three or four smoking hot bikini models every weekend so we have limited time to be on the board...

If it's a new topic what's it about?

Yes new topic. It was my offseason with Axio/peak performance. I think that’s how I titled it. If u can look it up that would be awesome

Remember the all of the moderators are busy banging three or four smoking hot bikini models every weekend so we have limited time to be on the board...

Bahahahahaha!!! Can I be a moderator???

All the moderators... + Tazz :)

as ive pointed out a thousand times, there was a large upgrade done to attempt to handle the influx of spam... due to this, often times the system will require a moderator approval... i know its crazy to many , but i dont live on the computer 24 hours a day and i do like to have some weekend time to myself so i didnt see your post needing approval... i just approved it now so it should be fine

as ive pointed out a thousand times, there was a large upgrade done to attempt to handle the influx of spam... due to this, often times the system will require a moderator approval... i know its crazy to many , but i dont live on the computer 24 hours a day and i do like to have some weekend time to myself so i didnt see your post needing approval... i just approved it now so it should be fine

Fair enough. I must’ve missed it before guys. It happed to me many times before. But from now on I’ll know what to do. Thanks guys. I wasn’t mad or anything I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

Can I be a mod? I mean....you know....

Guys thank u so much. I thought I was doing something wrong on my end as this happened to me many times before. Now I know what to do. I totally understand that u don’t want to live on the computer 24/7. I must’ve missed ur comments before in that matter.

Fair enough. I must’ve missed it before guys. It happed to me many times before. But from now on I’ll know what to do. Thanks guys. I wasn’t mad or anything I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

all good bro

I wish this were true lol. Mine wasnt as exciting as that. Family Christmas stuff all weekend lol

Top Bottom