napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MMA Fighter Randy Couture

theoldcountry

FYI, former UFC champ Randy Couture suffered a heart attack while training. While doing his normal workout routine he found he couldn’t finish it, had trouble breathing, and didn’t feel himself.

He walked to the hospital and once examined they advised he was having a heart attack!

Reason? Thick blood. Surgery went fine and Randy is back up and doing well. Randy spoke about the fact that his blood had thickened and he didn’t keep on top of it. It ended up causing a clot and blockage.

I don’t know this for a fact, but I’d bet Randy is a TRT recipient.

Moral of the story....if you are using steroids, or are on TRT, get your blood checked and then donate blood! Donating blood is the only way to get your hemoglobin, hematocrit and RBC down. You don’t want a heart attack and then be prescribed blood thinners the rest of your life.

Great post man!! Always, always donate blood while on any form of Test or AAS for that matter. I'm almost at the gallon mark after 1.5 years of donating. I've also seen studies where donating blood can also reduce your risk of strokes, aneurysms, etc.

Holy crap.. I haven't donated in months. Hematocrit was always on the edge. Randy is my f-ing hero; he trains like a beast. If this can happen to him, can happen to anyone.. making an apt now. Good PSA man.

Top Bottom