napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 vs Peptides

datass

Please correct me if I’m wrong but it seems mk677 is like an oral peptide.

If this is correct how do these compare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please correct me if I’m wrong but it seems mk677 is like an oral peptide.

If this is correct how do these compare?

Mk677 is taken orally yes. How does what compare?

Mk677 is taken orally yes. How does what compare?

How does mk677 compare to injectable peptides? Is one better than the other in some way? I know peptides aren’t that popular but it seems people like mk677.
Thanks

How does mk677 compare to injectable peptides? Is one better than the other in some way? I know peptides aren’t that popular but it seems people like mk677.
Thanks

I would take mk677 over peptides any day. No daily pinning, it's hard finding legit peptides, peptides are only fragments of gh, and mk677 produces better results imo.

I would take mk677 over peptides any day. No daily pinning, it's hard finding legit peptides, peptides are only fragments of gh, and mk677 produces better results imo.

Thanks rick that answers it for me

mk677 is not comparable to a peptide because its much stronger.. you dont have to inject it like a peptide and it is ran for much longer durations with continuous benefit... not to mention the quality issue with peptides being as bad as it is

mk677 is not comparable to a peptide because its much stronger.. you dont have to inject it like a peptide and it is ran for much longer durations with continuous benefit... not to mention the quality issue with peptides being as bad as it is

That’s awesome to know it’s much stronger and also that it can be taken orally. Thanks Dylan.

Any sides or effect when coming off ?

That’s awesome to know it’s much stronger and also that it can be taken orally. Thanks Dylan.

Any sides or effect when coming off ?

no, thats one of the big benefits of it... you dont have to worry about that at all!

Top Bottom