napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 VS. HGH VS. PEPTIDES: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I compare MK677 vs. HGH vs. Peptides... This is a video that everyone has been waiting for and sheds a HUGE amount of light on the differences between these three... This is a video FILLED with HUGE amounts of information beneficial to everyone... DO NOT MISS THIS VIDEO![/FONT]

MK677 VS. HGH VS. PEPTIDES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmez20Pnqkw&feature=youtu.be

Thank you - I think this should be a sticky. We don't get a ton of peptide questions but this really has needed to be addressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this one has definitely been something that has needed to be done so i wanted to clear up all the misconceptions that are out there

Definitely a very informative video here. There's not a lot of talk or solid info on the comparisons of each.

Saving his one for tomorrow. But I'll bump it for others and for me to remember in the morning lol.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

MK677 has so many benefits.. for me it really is one of the most interesting sarms. Only negative aspect is the high cost of production.. but it's still a lot cheaper than HGH

Top Bottom