napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 sides

Ozzy14

Hi all, been taking mk677 for a week now, early for this compound i know. I was expecting nore hunger issues by tgis point, ive had slight slight stomach rumbling associated with hunger but nothing i cant handle.
I did experience bloating straight away and started carrying excess water weight of several pounds.
My question is do some people experience more mild forms of some sides? Im quite happy to have less of the hunger sides to be honest.
Also i did have an indian curry as we where out for ny wifes birthday, I definitely wont do that again, had me bloated and awake all night, i assume as the curry was so salty.

everyone is different... depends on so many factors and some being very subjective... you cant say anything after a week though...

Thanks Dylan, hopefully I dont get the major hunger sides.
I just thought it was a given with this stuff. Ill post back in 3 months on how its going for me.

one thing to watch is the sodium to potassium ratio... that is a big issue for many when they take mk677.. you need 4700 mg of potassium per day and you need to limit sodium to 2300 per day.. most people get nowhere near the amount of potassium they need and often over do it on sodium

Cheers Dylan, I noted that in your mk 677. Feel pretty dialed in with the sodium but I actually had to google potassium rich foods as only knew of bananas to be a good source.

Cheers Dylan, I noted that in your mk 677. Feel pretty dialed in with the sodium but I actually had to google potassium rich foods as only knew of bananas to be a good source.

Bananas are not even remotely close to the best source bro

Thanks alot guys, that video was mint Dylan 👌, avacado and spinach will be on the shopping list

My only sides were just water retention And cramps early on but subsided after a few weeks. Be careful about the potassium, too much is worse than not enough. Best thing is have it checked along with your bloodwork.

My only sides were just water retention And cramps early on but subsided after a few weeks. Be careful about the potassium, too much is worse than not enough. Best thing is have it checked along with your bloodwork.
not sure what your insinuating here... 4700 mg is the recommended daily intake.. he was never told to take more than that... most people are nowhere near what they are supposed to get... noone ever ONCE said to take an overload... the fact is that people eat way too much salt and nowhere near the amount of potassium they are supposed to get...

Top Bottom