napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 Questions

cellrager

First off let me start by saying thank you! I've been watching tons of your YouTube videos. I really appreciate all the knowledge.
I'm extremely interested in taking Mk 677 Nutrobal. Now to my question. Only thing that concerns me is the possible water retention from potassium/sodium intake. How do I make sure this doesn't happen?

well brother, you basically answered your own question... you need to make sure you take in PLENTY of potassium and watch your sodium... what most people dont realize is you need FAR more potassium than sodium... keep those in check and you will be just fine... 4700 mg of potassium and no more than 2300 mg of sodium...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

Hey man I have been on mk677 for past weeks. You will get some water retention first two to four weeks but that will subside. Just keep your sodium/potassium ratio balanced , drink plenty of water and it will be fine. I dont have water retention anymore.

It's not that hard to keep it in check in my opinion. Plenty of potassium rich foods and adequate water intake should do the trick

Hey man I have been on mk677 for past weeks. You will get some water retention first two to four weeks but that will subside. Just keep your sodium/potassium ratio balanced , drink plenty of water and it will be fine. I dont have water retention anymore.
thanks for sharing brother!

I had used to be one of them. Now, that I have actually tried it I can give my 2 cents. Actually I was also pretty worried about water retention but I have followed your advice, ate potassium rich foods and it wasnt that bad at all. And as I said , it disappears in few weeks. Anyways, thanks for giving out valuable info. You are doing a good job there.

I had used to be one of them. Now, that I have actually tried it I can give my 2 cents. Actually I was also pretty worried about water retention but I have followed your advice, ate potassium rich foods and it wasnt that bad at all. And as I said , it disappears in few weeks. Anyways, thanks for giving out valuable info. You are doing a good job there.
excellent brother! im so happy that i have been able to help you!

Top Bottom